VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

UPDATE: My claim went to 'PREPARATION FOR DECISION'

Rate this question

sandiegonavyvet

Question

HI All,

I just checked ebenefits and my claim went from Gathering of Evidence to Prep for Decision.

I submitted intent to file on 8/2016, submitted my fully developed claim with all records and diagnosis needed on 7/2017, had a C&P for re-evaluation for Asthma, Sleep Apnea, Bronchiecstatis, Restrictive Lung Diesease, Aspergilliosis on 7/19/2017 at QTC, had another C&P for Mental Health (Anxiety) on 8/9/2017 at QTC.

Today, 9/1/17, it was changed to Prep for Decision.

I just wanted to share the update on my claim with my fellow vets, since this website has helped me a lot and there a lot of good people helping vets here.

Granted it was a re-eval from 60% SC to ???, I think It has been moving pretty fast, just hope that the actual decision phase comes soon.

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

request in writing that your requesting a copy per FOIA and see what they say I waited a week and received a copy one from QTC and one from VES... I covered my grounds I went to the release of information at the hospital so they called for me and found andtold me to go to the regional office the gentleman said I couldn't if I have a claim or appeal pending. I laughed an appeal pending the date  on its from 2012 its not going anywherehe laughed said come back next week. I then also made a copy of the letter submitted it through ebenefits and put my mailing address SSN what I was requesting into the claim still open. I then called the next day said it would take 30 days. But someone working on my claim I guess say the request in the mail two weeks later I had a copy in the mail. Im not saying that my OCD didn't piss allot of people off pisses my wife allot I waste allot of useless time pondering what ifs until I get help.... But I have both copies now