VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Re-Evaluated claim

Rate this question

Ddsr

Question

06/01/2017 Compensation 09/02/2017
  • Attention: Development Letter SentDevelopment Letter Sent
  • Attention: Decision Notification SentDecision Notification Sent

View Appeal Status

Can anyone please tell me if this means the re-evaluation is negative I have recently completed a C&P by the VA on a claim already receiving 30% on I am hoping they are not trying to screw me and reduce that claim.

Jeff, I am assuming that you are referring to the E-Benefits page that shows my total disabilty. At the bottom it reads Pending Disabilities status as No Pending Disabilities to display at this time.

Edited by Ddsr

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

Has there been an update in your Av8 letter of disabilities? When your on your current level of disabilty page and shows the percentage does it show anything pending on the bottom...

No, it does not mean that.  It means you should get a letter that there is something missing from YOU.  That is, you need to watch for the letter, read it and take action.  It may mean there is evidence missing, and the VA is trying to increase you, but they need you to sign (another) release of information from you.  

Dont speculate on what ebenefits means.  Its like speculating on whether an ant will go back into his hole or climb over a small pebble.  Ebenefits is unrelaiable and you need to wiat for the letter.  De Stess youself, dont always assume the worst will happen.  

The letter was apparently sent Sep. 2, so you should probably get it this week.  Ask here again if you need advice on what to do with the letter.  

Edited by broncovet

On 9/4/2017 at 3:49 AM, broncovet said:

No, it does not mean that.  It means you should get a letter that there is something missing from YOU.  That is, you need to watch for the letter, read it and take action.  It may mean there is evidence missing, and the VA is trying to increase you, but they need you to sign (another) release of information from you.  

Dont speculate on what ebenefits means.  Its like speculating on whether an ant will go back into his hole or climb over a small pebble.  Ebenefits is unrelaiable and you need to wiat for the letter.  De Stess youself, dont always assume the worst will happen.  

The letter was apparently sent Sep. 2, so you should probably get it this week.  Ask here again if you need advice on what to do with the letter.  

Thank You I will let you know when I get the letter. I really appreciate your help.