VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

NOD has been 3 years

Rate this question

tedro

Question

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

please call 202-530-9470 post your explanation that's crazy talk its the offie of case management right now if after 17 minutes no pickup they hangup call until you get someone  hurry on 2 days before lines disconnected it works I spoke to them today and will again tomorrow CALL NOW BEFORE 330

Edited by jfrei

they all do its amazing the VA  is shutting this number of our true help line no 1800 crap just the straight facts glad you reached them how long were you on hold and did you get through the first call?

They help us vets who are lost in this damn maze and now they found out so many had this number roughly my fault possibly for posting to help so many but I don't care Im a loss cannon with no recoil with buckshot for ammo since im so scatter brained LOL Just read your attachments have you ever called ayone is it certified to the board yet? Have you call the BVA? I literally have no idea what the appeals for brains on over drive right now for how many issues? Please give details and I can help I will try at least we all served you army I marines we all bleed the same color I hope

Edited by jfrei