VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Question Regarding Increase Decision

Rate this topic

DICK HILL

E-Benefits has been showing since 29 August 2017 that my request for increase for Cardiac arrythmia was approved on 29 August 2017 for a rating of 100%.  I have not yet received anything in the mail.  I submitted the increase request to the Houston TX Regional Office.  I submitted additional evidence, as requested,  to the Evidence Intake Center at Janesville.

The question I have is:  Will the official increase documents come from the Houston Regional Office or the Evidence Intake Center at Janesville?  If it will come from Houston then I can see why I have not received it yet - the recent Hurricane, but if it is sent out from Janesville, then I should have already received it.

Anybody know the answer.  Will greatly appreciate any comments. 

Dick Hill

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Yes it will come from the Houston R.O. if that's where you sent it, but if I was you I would have sent it to Janesville claims Intake Center.

As this maybe  why you have not recieved anything yet.?

R.O. Will usually send it to Janesville Claims Intake Center.(for processing)

As the Claims Intake Center farms out most of the claims.

I would say you will hear from the Janesville Claims Intake Center in a week or two.

jmo

They did this time me. Call 800-827-1000 and ask for copies. If you say they didnt send it, they will tell you they did. But face it, they didnt. If you dont get it in a week, call again, ad infinitum. Did you get paid? Should have.

pwrslm

Thanks Buck 52 and pwrslm for the input.  There was a check deposited in my bank account on 1 Sep for $955.10 I am assuming for the month of July and August 2017.  The rating is effective 1 Sep, so I I am assuming that I won't see the full $2,915.55 until 1 Oct 17.

Dick Hill

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use