VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Remand ?

Rate this question

jfrei

Question

So every time your appeal gets remanded it gets placed on a waiting list to begin awaiting a docket number? Currently my claims awainting a docket number again after the remand.

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I now got a letter from the BVA asking me if I have anymore info for my appeal and now I'm writing a letter stating where the actual problem is and attaching 30 pages of diagnoses from my hospital stay saying I suffered a skull fracture at my clivus which they still may call a neck disabilty. But with that it doesn't cause neck issues just nerve damage and VBI damage not sure if there's a DBQ for that because the neck DBQ does not include anything testing relating to our clivus since it's at the base of our skull. I am hoping when I get a new Neurologist in Dec I can get testing done to see if I have any residual damage to that area which could cause my already Service connected dizziness and lightheadedness, id rather get the point to have them combine with the skull fracture (under appeal

).IMG_6713.thumb.PNG.13da96b8c25c5e3d032ed0d133f4809f.PNG

They can keep denying all they want this is just one of thirty discussing my injuries from the TBI and the other page shows if their was damage to the clivus which causes injuries to your VBi what it can cause. I don't understand how the RO can deny what's their in black and white the BVA already said grant my sTBI and any and all other related injuries such BS. Now you all can see I had a few issues that persisted after my TBI although I was able to make it back to active duty I basically had a inspector to make sure I didn't leave stuff on aircraft and this also continued even when they decided why not deploy in to Afghanistan so again off in the heat I went. I was told had I forgetten my keys in his office one more time he would not have cleared me to deploy. Apparently that's all it takes to clear medically. Don't get me wrong I loved serving my country overseas and wouldn't trade the experience I had just wish it didn't have a single consequence..the only thing I look forward is a day I awake with out a headache but that happens roughly twice a month.

IMG_6683.JPG

IMG_6697.PNG

Edited by jfrei

This is how the RO decided it was ok to change my claim not happening I found the Doctors trauma notes... I'm only sending about 15 pages of the notes they didn't even know where the fracture was but I do now....

IMG_6787.JPG

Edited by jfrei

I keep seeing my diagnosis made by many, many VA doctors and surgeons altered by the VA claims and appeals process. Example, I had/have a large cyst on my pancreas and ended up with necrotizing pancreatitis. Plus six months in the VA hospital fighting for my life and then homebound and in a wheel chair for another year. Also may other medical diagnosis including Budd-Chiari disease. And much, much more. Some of the people working at the VA have changed the words to chronic pancreatitis, not even close to necrotizing. The surgeons diagnosed me 100x with it, no wiggle room for a different diagnosis. But, often I find them altering my records. I have caught the emergency room flat out lying tooo at another VA I go to, and I had along meeting with my doctors about some of the many abuses I get. I can't even start to list al of the lies and problems. My BVA case is on the second remand back to the R.O. because they never followed the BVA judges orders. I am so jaded I don't see any good coming only the same problems and more. There are no consequences for the bad people in the VA. IMHO

01-01-11_My_Medical_Records.jpg

Edited by retiredat44