VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

request the 100%schedule Rating From combined IU Rating?

Rate this question

Buck52

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Calling All Hands on Deck,

Anyone know what the VA Form # is to request the 100% scheduler rating be given & the IU to be moot?

As I understand  when a veteran is rated for combined IU/with P&T and no future exams schedule and his S.C. Disability is of nature not expected to improve in his life time.

The Criteria is,a when veteran has a combined scheduler IU Rating & the veteran has another separate rating of 70% or higher   he can request the 100% scheduler rating....the R.O, is supposed to do this at the time of the separate rating but the fail to do this and the Veteran don't know he can request the IU to be MOOT and given a 100% schedule rating.

This would change things for the veteran  if he was/is able to do some kind of work he could add to his family's income.  & Not be worried about for getting to send in the aggravating 21-4140-1  Every freaking Year.

Anyone know the FORM#?  or more information on this?

asknod, broncovet, Ms berta, j basser, Gastone, Vync, Ms Tbird???  & other knowledgeable members.   please feel free to chime in here.

Thanks

Buck

Edited by Buck52

• Answers 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

No Not Ending ? At least I hope not.

I meant I will have my 20 consecutive years in on TDIU  W/P&T  and that rating will be protected.

I had 50% first before the IU and I will have the 20 years in on the 50% Feb 2019  that rating should be protected under the 20 year protection Regulation.

• HadIt.com Elder

He might allan? not sure?

I posted right from the current manual. Unless you fall into one of the situations where you have to, I.e. making more money and triggering the requirement, you don't. 

@brokensoldier244,

Oh yes, we are not doubting you or the manual. Hadit's. "resident" attorney Chris Atig and Forum guru Berta often add insight into issues like this, and have the resources to guide veterans in the right direction.

Thanks for your helpful info.

Allan

2-2-0 HUAH!

Buck, can you give us a link to this;

"I have the understanding that when I veteran has another S.C. Disability separate  from His combined IU  ...To use the extra scheduler  and the separate rating is 70% or higher  the R.O. Is suppose to make the IU Moot and give the veteran the 100%schedule rating

I   read this on one of HILL& PONTON (Disability Attorney's) web site"