VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&P Report Has Tons of Misspellings, totally wrong information & a Lie or Two

Rate this question

RVoorhis

Question

Hi Folks

Had a C&P for lower back injury related to MST in 1975. C&P examiner a PHD/PA with an impressive resume also retired Rear Admiral filed his report less likely than not a couple of weeks ago. The report was full of misspellings, information discrepancies and a lie or two! This gentleman had me on the wrong ship, took very poor notes and many of the doctors I've seen as well as dates & times totally wrong. He tried to dispute my IMO from Dr David Anaise by saying I never told Dr Anaise I had a motorcycle accident after my separation from the Navy, that was an outright lie and I had the proof in emails that in fact I did tell Dr Anaise about the motorcycle accident.

It's clearly obvious this PA pencil whipped this report and hit send, does anyone think my IMO will carry more weight than this sloppy inadequate C&P report? I have uploaded a rebuttal to my ebenny case file.

Thanks

Rob

• HadIt.com Elder

If you do get 100% then you should be considered for Housebound SMC  "S" which is another $300 a month.   I hope you get the 100%.  Take a break and don't worry about crappy C&P exam.  If you nudge the VA do it for a claim that will mean more money.  Don't bother with rebuttal to exams or questioning your rating decision process.   Take a victory lap and let the old dog lie down for a while.

7 minutes ago, john999 said:

If you do get 100% then you should be considered for Housebound SMC  "S" which is another $300 a month.   I hope you get the 100%.  Take a break and don't worry about crappy C&P exam.  If you nudge the VA do it for a claim that will mean more money.  Don't bother with rebuttal to exams or questioning your rating decision process.   Take a victory lap and let the old dog lie down for a while.

Hi John

I did get 100% P/T not sure about SMC is that automatic? I couldn’t let the damaging C&P go and uploaded lots of rebuttal w/ proof. Got a call yesterday after I filed a complaint with the Whitehouse Hot Line, VA would not give me the decision of the appeal but the letter is in the mail and the gal told me I would be very happy with the decision. I hope so!!!!

Rob

• HadIt.com Elder

I think the 100% alone don't met the SMC Criteria  but I could be all wrong.

To met the SMC S HB Criteria the Veteran must be 100% plus another separate rating of 60% or more to meet the SMC S HB.

Now with TDIU P&T  100% or a Combined Rating for the TDIU P&T the Criteria is still a Seperate  & distinct disability of 60%or higher

I heard from another hadit member  when they Award TDIU P&T  The SMC S H.B. is Automatic  and they rate the SMC HB  because the Veteran can't leave home for work  so he is actually HouseBound..

I never got the SMC S H.B when I was Awarded the TDIU P&T in 2002...But I guess the regulations/Criteria has Changed Since Then?

9 minutes ago, Buck52 said:

I think the 100% alone don't met the SMC Criteria  but I could be all wrong.

To met the SMC S HB Criteria the Veteran must be 100% plus another separate rating of 60% or more to meet the SMC S HB.

Now with TDIU P&T  100% or a Combined Rating for the TDIU P&T the Criteria is still a Seperate  & distinct disability of 60%or higher

I heard from another hadit member  when they Award TDIU P&T  The SMC S H.B. is Automatic  and they rate the SMC HB  because the Veteran can't leave home for work  so he is actually HouseBound..

I never got the SMC S H.B when I was Awarded the TDIU P&T in 2002...But I guess the regulations/Criteria has Changed Since Then?

Thanks Buck & Everyone Who Has Contributed!

Rob

• HadIt.com Elder

If "S" is automatic with TDIU P&T I would be surprised.  If S with TDIU is automatic then it should be with 100%.  I never found anything automatic with the VA if there is some way they can get out of paying.

Just think the VA was saying a few months ago that vets who are 62 and older would have their TDIU cut off and reduced to their actual rating.   That would have put many a vet and surviving spouse into poverty.

• HadIt.com Elder

Aint't  that tha truth john999