VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Vike 17

Rate this question

chief 313

Question

vike17, filled nod in april 2006 and to this date never recived a soc in case. have a personal hearing january 19th in waco r/o. will recieve a soc before or after the hearing?best regards chief 313.

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Chief,

Are you asking if you'll receive a SOC before or after the hearing? If so, normally the VA in this case will wait until after the hearing to grant any benefits or issue a SOC. The hearing is considered evidence and the VA must consider those evidence before making a decision.

Vike 17

• HadIt.com Elder

Chief

Are you sure the VA got your NOD? Is it possible you got the SOC along with your initial decision. They do it that way in my RO. The SOC is just a rehash of the reasons and basis in the rating decision but there might be more clues in the SOC as to what you have to do to win.

pete53 . have inquiries by senator kay bailey hutchinson and rep. john carter.to date no soc . only deinals and bythe way the lost my service records. at my hearing hope to adress this. best regards chief 313.

• HadIt.com Elder

Chief:

I never felt that I was helped by Congress Critters. I do feel that I was helped by asking for help from President Clinton. You should ask for an inquiry concerning your lost records. If you have your own copies you may want to replace them.

Good Luck on your claim.

Chief:

I never felt that I was helped by Congress Critters. I do feel that I was helped by asking for help from President Clinton. You should ask for an inquiry concerning your lost records. If you have your own copies you may want to replace them.

Good Luck on your claim.