VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

8 Years finally BVA Grants

Rate this topic

SergeantQ

Update: Just heard from my VSO officer - He said,  

"VA recently contacted a private contractor to schedule an exam. VA hasn't updated their system as to when they anticipate this exam being completed but the email to the private contractor made it into your file today so probably in the coming days you'll be notified."

Lord why do I have to go through another exam if they just reviewed all my evidence; including MRI and Xrays?  Has this happened to anyone else after they were granted a decision? 

I promise you I can't catch a break. :sad:

Edited by SergeantQ

@SergeantQ,

It may seem rough right now, but hang in there! There is light at the end of the tunnel. Although I'm quite a freshman still, but it will be interesting to read the reply to your question of being granted, and now going for another exam! Whewwwww!!!

On 10/26/2017 at 7:31 AM, Tbird said:

@Prettypantha Welcome back glad you found your way back!

@Tbird, thank you so much! I'd really missed these topics and threads. Always would read through the late night hours that I have insomnia. 

#DidNotMeanToHijackThisThread

3 hours ago, Prettypantha said:

@SergeantQ,

It may seem rough right now, but hang in there! There is light at the end of the tunnel. Although I'm quite a freshman still, but it will be interesting to read the reply to your question of being granted, and now going for another exam! Whewwwww!!!

Yeah but I actually caught a break today. My exam is scheduled for next week and I couldn’t be happier. I’m told they had to do another exam because my last exam was over a year long. It’s with a private contractor too so no VA comp and pen examiner. They try to trick you. I’m hoping this continue to move quickly. I can really use some good news in my life right now. 

@SergeantQ,

Alrighty then (Hooraaaa)! Glad to hear you're scheduled much sooner than later. Actually, this may be the diamond in the rough (good to go but need some polish) that will get you over the hump. So far, all of my experiences with QTCs have been favorable upon me, so I'm hoping and praying for the same for you. Good Luck Bud!

Edited by Prettypantha

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use