VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

To a veteran who might be watching mail for VA LTR!!

ADodge

So Checking my Mail today, And got rather excited because there was this thick envelope from the VA in my mail.  But that bubble went POP real fast when I looked at the Name on the envelope!!!  The letter is for a ZACHARY G HAGAN, and this might be a Zachary out of New York someplace because the Regional office address is BUFFALO, NY.  The address is MY address, in Massachusetts.  I am sending it back to the VA and I have called the 800 e-Benefits # and informed them about this error!!!  But I have to say seeing this very thick envelope sent to my address with a veteran's Name who I don't even know who very likely doesn't even live in this state really Pisses me off.  and also answers a question for me about a decision on a VERY SENSITIVE claim that the VA lost on me two summers ago.  The care and concern shown by the VA on a scale of 0 to 5 was minus 10.   And when I called the VA or e-benefits today about this error the only thing they had to say was " OH! Could you send it back?"  All I can say to any of this and the way the VA handles the claims of Veterans in this country is WTF!!!  I hope no one is too offended by the use of those 3 letters, but I am just honestly at a loss when I realize the callousness of a department that is responsible for one of the largest areas of a legally binding contract between the U.S.Government and the Citizen that freely enters into the U.S. Military to serve their country for a set number of years.  The fact that if the Military member does not live up to their sworn voluntary obligation to the Government and illegally breaks that contract.  That military member is always held accountable!!! Yet the VA has for NUMEROUS YEARS violated their part of that contract in every way possible, including times when it has caused or been a leading cause of a Veterans fatality!!!  And could someone PLEASE tell me exactly what the consequences have been for the VA???  Because I still don't see too much of a change in the attitude of those who administratively serve Veterans! 

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use