VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

hospital disability codes

Rate this question

jfrei

Question

I was at the hospital and I asked to look and see what the RO sent to them as my 100% disability. No more TBI is listed in your records just PTSD at 100% dated back to July 2010. I laughed an said I wasn't even diagnosed with it until 2016 that was my TBI residual exam. She said well no its not and she showed me. She said go to the regional office which is literally down the drive way at the Delaware VA he said she wants a code well he prints me out what has all my codes for my disability. Has anyone ever seen this (8045-9411) just like that together? They have two codes for two separate disabilities under one rating for my Residuals of a TBI with symptoms having a how slew of symptoms and my last symptom is problem solving with PTSD? Is this how they combined the rating to give me one 100% scheduler rating and they took away my IU for it as it was 70% fr my TBI before combining them together? It now shows the correct title as residuals of my TBI so they don't give me anything for my PTSD that counter reacts with my TBI issues...

Edited by jfrei

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet