VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

What next?

Rate this question

Ron72

Question

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

You might not never have to have a dairy date exam? (for VA to see if your disability's have shown improvement) but we never know.

when you filed your claims you must had enough concrete evidence they didn't need to send you for a EXAM and you won your claims that way.

We never know when and If were going to be called up for a C&P Exam usually the 1st 5 years if there going to call you up or send you a letter for a Examination  its within this time.

just set back keep using the VAMC or Private if you have good insurance for treatment and you should be ok.

Is the PC Prostate Cancer?

I caught a past post you made in April:

"Good Morning all you VETs

Who or what updates my status in EBenefits. I filed a claim in Dec 2016. on April 6 it changed from GOE to complete, Decision letter sent. Have not received a letter and claim is now under Historical claims. Peggy says someone found a duplicate claim, from where I will never know. They closed the claim and opened another claim with a file number. I cannot see or track a claim in Work in Progress. So who or what updates Claim status in Ebennies?"

If you are a Vietnam veteran, is it  at all possible you or a vet rep filed a claim for the PC and/0r  the  IHD in the past?

Reason I ask is that I have VAOLA Paranoia and wonder if the  duplicate offered a better EED under Nehmer -2010 for the IHD.

They must have based the award on private treatment records.

Did they enclose the rating schedules for the IHD and Prostate Cancer?

If not they are here under the VA Schedule of ratings topic, about half way down when you scroll the link.

The "0" for the K award might be wrong too.

Weather is affecting my internet-------if ity clears up I will try to find the ratings at the BVA- there are PLENTY of prostate cancer appeals.

Do you feel you would fit into a higher criteria based on your medical evidence for either disability?

• HadIt.com Elder

The K award is no longer ratable at 10%  they are giving the K at  0% S.C. And its paid 103.** monthly added in  to the veteran compensation.