VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

They had no Voc evidence

Rate this question

jfrei

Question

So they deny me and say they don’t have vocational evidence for a grant but they can opinion to deny based on not even the doctors opinion they sent me too but DDS adjucator. They requested a Voc expert for the hearing and as such I had an assessment done by another Voc expert to see his opinion which was a grant. I used Mylar Disability and am worried about not having a hired attorney yet for my claim. Stress is besting me again much my VA claim until I was found P and T. My judge approval rating is 70% in all his cases this year but just don’t want myself to get complacent so I don’t forget details. Is there anything else I could possibly get to help my SSDI case other then the mental RFC my primary VA doctor filled out and the Voc assessment I had done? 

A626B6DD-BC3E-4049-9FA5-6A0C513DB183.jpeg

Heads up.. has anyone ever requested there file from SSA for example like from a DDS decision.. man.. Wow.. it shows everything.. i mean everything like Doctors emailing the examiner back and forth with call log data/ employee/Doctor ID badge number date and time stamp everything. Its Shows that Longitudinal evidence or information. If a claimant really wan't to know what goes behind the curtain on your claim i would suggest you request for the Statement of Claimant ****Jfrei***** request for it to be put on a CD/DVD.. you need the code they will provide to unlock your file on that DVD/CD and once you open the file .. you can cut and paste the files you want and email them to {yourself] or of your choosing. It really helps with the closure and gives you an idea of the why whether its hogwash or not. You got to get on SSAzz to get the CD.. don't sleep on them.. they will prolong a request as much as the person who is in charge of data file creating pleases too... Good luck..

And to comment on the Voc evidence' here is a posting that might apply to your case/answer to the Vocational aspect'

They have determined that you can work in some light jobs that you have not done before. They are saying that they do not have a list of all your occupations in the last ?? years or do not have sufficient information about your duties in those jobs and the associated physical and mental requirements. Their saying that they don't know whether you can do past jobs is not material to the denial because you were determined to be able to do other jobs. Nonethess, you could complete an SSA-3369, which can be obtained online and provide very complete comprehensive descriptions of your work.

I had a Voc assessment done which I submitted into the ODAR office which states I cannot perform SGA. I am wondering how long this hearing will be hours or quick? Its in  16  days nerves are gonna blow with steam soon...

On 11/13/2017 at 5:23 PM, jfrei said:

I have one my hearing is next month just nervous and anxious 

Voc Assessment.. great.. how did you get one? this is great.. make the SSA Voc Spec think twice b4 he tries to countermand.

Judges can be whatever they want unless they were brought up right and apply compassion and rule of law, you never know what happened to the Judge prior, they could have been cut off by a driver in a vehicle with a pro life sticker or a Ensignia, Judges rule from the bench and thank god there is an appeals counsel that will keep them on there toes.

My experience.. A Mil Vet, started working when i was 13 and paid into ssa indubitably. I was homeless twice, had a VA Social worker drive me to hearing- Judge told SW to bounce:ohmy: Just like that.. had a lawyer who told the Judge "i think its pretty clear" i moved past the 5 step process designated by SSA, judge did not like that this came from her fellow legal lawyer... it was a bust as soon as Judge looked at how unorganized, biased, inconsistent and unprofessional VA Doctors are. I think the VA makes it easier for SSA to deny because the note keeping that the Dr's and associates make are so unrealistic for most Veterans. Anyway 2 things.. a Lawyer that knows the Law should have already plucked that bad note taking already and you should have already been knee deep in your ( Statement of the Case request for all records in the SSA case be placed on a CD and sent to you ASAP)

You will see parts of your request that includes like chat/instagram messages from Adjudicator/DDS caseworker and the Medical staff(down the hall) as they chat back and forth about you (very interesting/compelling sometimes and very very very important because knowing is half the battle right:rolleyes:

Let me know how you got that Assessment man... keep charging devil dog.. you were bred to do just that. And as a suggestion, take your 6 off the grid and anonymous yourself on SocialM

Obtw, call and order- get a pen and paper and take down all of who making promises to you, date and time stamp that and avoid going into the SSA office.. o yeah in you file if and when you get it.. you will see stuff like!! Mr/Mrs Client game in formation running a half back draw from the pistol.

Edited by Valhalla0321

I actually found an Vocational expert who I hired who wrote me my VA vocational assessment  for my TBI which took my IU to a moot case and granting me Permanent and total 100 scheduler. So then I told him about SSA whichMr Patrick  Clifford said  he would also wrire me one for SSA using Their lingo. But I’ll find out he just organized all my Cfile and evaluated my medical recorders as it relates to working and my failed Voc Rehab attempt was noted. My attorney has 264 pages of my medical record for the past year and my inpatient rehab being planned for Virginia for my TBI next year. I don’t think there is anything he could possibly need. I have  my hearing in two weeks which is pretty damn fast thank you Mr congressman in Delaware. I stopped going to the SSA office after the first denial and the DDS was like I sent your claim to the doctor here saying you were disabled... Slaaap two days later with a denial