VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Won everything

Rate this topic

jfrei

54 minutes ago, Navy04 said:

I collect $1800 a month and my two children get $700 together, so total is $2500 a month. I worked on paper since 14 and always claimed zero on my taxes. So when I was approved the SSA woman told me I qualified for the max. My twin brother gets SSDI as well and I draw $400 more then he does. So everyone is different as stated above based on working points. Very happy for you and wish you the best.

Thanks i know when I filed I would get 1652 monthly not including my kids or wife...

I had set up an account on ssa.gov before I filed it said I am eligible for 1652 that was Jan 2017 not sure if the SSA 2% raise gets added to my since I was approved for the onset of Nov 2016. I’m almost at the end it’s time for the Christmas trips to begin... Merry Christmas everyone 

• Founder

Congratulations what a wonderful relief and to come at Christmas that's just perfect. Your 2% raise will kick in starting with the Jan check I believe. Merry Christmas Indeed !!!!

The guy was shocked the date on my decision letter was dated one day after my hearing and my claim was already in the payment center. So he set up direct deposit said he has no idea when my retro hits but expect my first payment next month not sure if it comes on the first of what? But this was all the judges help and his bench decision that it moved so fast..as far as reviews is that still the case if the VA has me P and T? I know  they are two separate places but he cited it in my decision I don’t remember it all to well guess I can ask my attorney.

Edited by jfrei

i dunno that quick maybe next month. You east or west coast Tbird

Edited by jfrei

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use