VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

DRO Hearings?

Rate this question

AirForceVet81

Question

33 minutes ago, Gastone said:

L, I haven't looked at an MMR since about 2013.

After clicking on your referenced VA link I see the info available really hasn't changed that much. Just did a cursory review but I don't see any Specific RO DRO Appeal info listed.

A-Vet81, I still think your best source for a proximal DRO Review or Hearing Timeline would be your RO VSO HQ Office. They know how many DROs are on staff at your RO and the number of Review and/or Hearings that are being handled on a Monthly basis.

Just looked back at your prior posts, your Denial Letter was received after 08/2017 correct? What is the date of your NOD requesting a DRO Hearing? Without the Hardship Advancement, your looking at a minimum of +/- 2 Years for the DRO Hearing. What New & Material Evidence did you submit with your DRO Hearing Request?

Hi - Gastone - once you open that link in the browser - Look up in the RIGHT hand corner for the GREEN Excel link 

Click on that link... THEN SCROLL down to the bottom and select 4TH QUARTER info - click on the appropriate date. 

Once the Excel Spreadsheet opens - 

Look at the BOTTOM TABS - I believe the info is on the TAB labeled Regional ( something... sorry- cannot recall it is on the bottom right.) This gives a good estimate from my experience.