• veteranscrisisline-badge-chat-1.gif

• Advertisemnt

• Trouble Remembering? This helped me.

I have memory problems and as some of you may know I highly recommend Evernote and have for years. Though I've found that writing helps me remember more. I ran across Tom's videos on youtube, I'm a bit geeky and I also use an IPad so if you take notes on your IPad or you are thinking of going paperless check it out. I'm really happy with it, I use it with a program called Noteshelf 2.

Click here to purchase your digital journal. HadIt.com receives a commission on each purchase.

• 14 Questions about VA Disability Compensation Benefits Claims

questions-001@3x.png

When a Veteran starts considering whether or not to file a VA Disability Claim, there are a lot of questions that he or she tends to ask. Over the last 10 years, the following are the 14 most common basic questions I am asked about ...
    Continue Reading

• Ads

• Most Common VA Disabilities Claimed for Compensation:   

tinnitus-005.pngptsd-005.pnglumbosacral-005.pngscars-005.pnglimitation-flexion-knee-005.pngdiabetes-005.pnglimitation-motion-ankle-005.pngparalysis-005.pngdegenerative-arthitis-spine-005.pngtbi-traumatic-brain-injury-005.png

• Advertisemnt

• VA Watchdog

• Advertisemnt

• Ads

• Can a 100 percent Disabled Veteran Work and Earn an Income?

employment 2.jpeg

You’ve just been rated 100% disabled by the Veterans Affairs. After the excitement of finally having the rating you deserve wears off, you start asking questions. One of the first questions that you might ask is this: It’s a legitimate question – rare is the Veteran that finds themselves sitting on the couch eating bon-bons … Continue reading

Sign in to follow this  
AirForceVet81

DRO Hearings?

Question

thanks man, nod was filed sept 17, no new evidence with the exception of 2 buddy letters from 2 guys i happened to look up after 33 years, the v a still cant find my active duty personnel records yet, national archives cant seem to locate them either, i think alot of marker evidence is in those records... i just hired a lawyer about a week ago, vso wasnt much of a help to me....i kinda figured it might be in the 2 + year range

Guest L
33 minutes ago, Gastone said:

L, I haven't looked at an MMR since about 2013.

After clicking on your referenced VA link I see the info available really hasn't changed that much. Just did a cursory review but I don't see any Specific RO DRO Appeal info listed.

A-Vet81, I still think your best source for a proximal DRO Review or Hearing Timeline would be your RO VSO HQ Office. They know how many DROs are on staff at your RO and the number of Review and/or Hearings that are being handled on a Monthly basis.

Just looked back at your prior posts, your Denial Letter was received after 08/2017 correct? What is the date of your NOD requesting a DRO Hearing? Without the Hardship Advancement, your looking at a minimum of +/- 2 Years for the DRO Hearing. What New & Material Evidence did you submit with your DRO Hearing Request?

Hi - Gastone - once you open that link in the browser - Look up in the RIGHT hand corner for the GREEN Excel link 

Click on that link... THEN SCROLL down to the bottom and select 4TH QUARTER info - click on the appropriate date. 

Once the Excel Spreadsheet opens - 

Look at the BOTTOM TABS - I believe the info is on the TAB labeled Regional ( something... sorry- cannot recall it is on the bottom right.) This gives a good estimate from my experience.