VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I didn't say that

Rate this question

pctinc2001

Question

After going over my progress notes from c&p I noticed some answers to questions that had different answers that I gave. For instance he said i have tingling down my left leg and not my right leg. After seeing my medical records and knowing how both my legs feel I'm wondering why he said one leg and not both. I know i told him both legs experience about the same amount of pain. I was awarded 10% for my left leg and nothing for my right leg. How shall I confront this issue?

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

What is the Date of the Award Letter? Could you post a redacted copy of the Award Letter's Evidence Page?

Was this claim filed by you or a VSR? Did you specifically request an SC for Both (Bilateral) Legs?

Could you post a redacted copy of the C & P DBQ? What Med Recs are listed as being reviewed by the C & P Examiner?

• HadIt.com Elder

Some times in a C&P Exam  the examiner gets caught up in reading what they need to read and skip around, what a veteran can and should do in a case where there is a bilateral effect ,  veteran should mention this in part &  say things like  Dr did you read the part about both my legs being affected?  please be sure to read that part  its in my medical records as  part of my evidence or something along these lines.

as long as you have the evidence a Dr mention this   you should be ok and both legs S.C.  GETTING THEM TO READ IT IS THE PROBLEM so we just need to tutor the examiner in a nice way.

jmo