Popular Forums: VA Disability Claims - Appealing Your Claims NOD, DRO, BVA, USCAVC -Compensation & Pension Exams - E-Benefits Questions - PTSD 

Popular Posts C and P Exam – Do’s and Don’tsDisability Rating Calculator |6 Reasons to Keep Pursuing Claims and Appeals – AFTER you reach 100% | More

When a Veteran starts considering whether or not to file a VA Disability Claim, there are a lot of questions that he or she tends to ask. Over the last 10 years, the following are the 14 most common basic questions I am asked about when it comes to filing Veterans Affairs Disability Claims. Chris Attig - Veterans Law Blog

Popular Forums Common VA Disabilities

Popular Topics Tinnitus | Hearing loss | PTS (D) | Cervical strain | Scars | Limitation, knee | Diabetes | More...

Sign in to follow this  
cham1968

PTSD Connected finally

Last month after battling for years I have finally been connected with PTSD. What's scary is I did not claim it this time around, I assumed that without locating all my records and wanting to fight forever, that I would just file for depression/anxiety etc... Low and behold, they connected me with PTSD. So I guess I'm blessed and cursed at the same time :-). To all of those in the struggle please be patient and don't let the slow grind get to you. It will come!

God Bless to you all. 

This is great news! Thanks for hanging in there and Never giving up!!!!!

wtg  congratulation on your win.

Cham1968 - Good job - stay in or seek treatment it has helped me tremendously. Best regards