VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

TDIU IMO

Rate this question

eli

Question

Given my health, I'm going to go ahead and post this info:

I had Clifford Vocational Services do my TDIU/vocational assessment.

https://www.cliffordvocationalservices.com/

He has a video with he and Chris Attig (Veteran's log blog) on his site atm.  So another good reference imho.

Others here had used and recommended him.

The time frame from the day I spoke to him/emailed my documentation to him until I received his assessment was 23 days.  This was over the holiday season so very efficient imho.

He is polite, professional, knowledgeable, vet friendly and I felt comfortable working with him.

I have a lot of medical info/history and he thoroughly reviewed my file, discussed it with me and made his assessment.

I was impressed and pleased with him and the assessment.

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Then, there is the VA Vocational Rehab Dept "Denial Letter."

If a Vet is truly Unemployable (including Sedentary work) due solely to his SC Conditions, the "Denial Letter" is available in as little as 4 weeks, no cost and only requires  (1) actual Appointment with a Voc Reh Councilor.

I'm not sure how many Hadit Vet's that I've discussed the  "VRC Denial Letter" with, have used it with success, there has to be at least  1 or 2.

I do know, there's (6) local Nam Vets including myself (2014), that got their IU Denials reversed because of the "VRC Denial Letter."

Most recently, a Nam Vet age 73 received his IU Denial end of 09/17. His VSR wanted him to file a NOD and attempt to get Non-VA ($??) Dr's Statements as New & Material evidence to support an RO or DRO Appeal.

I shared my thoughts regarding NOD Timelines, STATE DAV Property Tax Exemption and the "VR Denial Letter" and that a NOD Filing might be somewhat premature. He opted for the "VRC Letter," had it within 4 weeks and immediately filed an "Official Request for Review of the Denial," attaching the "VRC Denial Letter" as supporting Evidence.

His IU Retro Deposit hit  mid Dec making it a Very Merry Christmas!  His E-Ben updated to show the IU Award within a week, so he was able to use the E-Ben updated Award Letter to file for his 2017 MI DAV Property Tax Exemption that had to be filed by 12/29/17.  I think he still awaiting the actual IU Award Letter.

• HadIt.com Elder

I agree with Gastone

I believe the Voc-Rehab letter my  Voc -Rehab counselor wrote sealed the deal for my TDIU P&T  or it was a big big plus.

When the try to find you something you can do to make an honest descent living for your family  and they can't because of your S.C. Disability's  then the counselor will write the letter for you..I never ask my to but sometime I guess the Veteran might need to ask or request his counselor to write one.

some of the things the letter mention  was 

''It is not feasible to retrain this veteran at this time because of his S.C. Disability's''

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use