VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

100% P&T..... finally

Rate this topic

triman8654

It took a long time but all the hard work paid off. Submitted for inc in my MDD last October. E bennies changed to 100% P&T.. So just to be sure I called VA hotline asked my percentage  ,wala.I was expecting/hoping for the 100%; but the P&T was a surprise. I guess I was focused on the 100 so much. Thanks to all.

• HadIt.com Elder

Great News triman

glad you got the 100% P&T besure and check out all the benefits you have with P&T....THE PROPERTY TAX EXEMPTION IS NICE

If you live in Texas  the dead line for filing  exemption for property tax is April 1st..Filing dates are open from Jan 1 2018 thru April 1st 2018 USING THE HOMESTEAD ACT.

check with your state tax county tax office.

Congrats! There is a light! If you have student loans don’t forget about debt forgiveness, and also the benefits for your dependents can be valuable. Also don’t forget about going after retroactive payments for property taxes in some states and student loan payments made, as well as the related benefits for your family. Hopefully you can focus on your health and well-being now!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use