VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Chat Room

EODCMC

Site owner(s); Have you ever thought of adding a chat room to this site? There are advantages to back and forth communications at times. I'm sure there are also disadvantages. Thoughts?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

EODCMC

There is a  ''Social Chat'' Forum here on Hadit....so basically it could be called a chat Room.

we talk about anything really.

Edited by Buck52

• HadIt.com Elder

They use to have a CHAT ROOM here on Hadit.

I mention to Ms Tbird  if there was a way to put up a questions forum live during the Hadit live broadcast Hadit podcast radio show with Jbasser &Jerel Cook...to let the Veterans post their question during a live radio show. and J or jerel or there guest berta or Tbird or Alex (Asknod) can give that veteran some answers or more information that will help them

some veterans can't call in due to their S.C. Disabilities or maybe just shy talking on a live radio show...they can still use their hadit screen name

I think Ms Tbird is checking on this.....I think this would be a tremendous Help.

Thanks Buck. Agreed, this would enhance the process. A chat room might also benefit the veterans and those that have experience and wish to help. It would provide real time back and forth feedback. This would not replace the forums...these venues are way more important, but they could provide a triage of sorts. That said, these rooms can get out of hand at times and would require monitoring by responsible  moderators. I'm just offering this idea as food for thought.