VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

please slow ads!

Rate this question

paulcolrain

Question

ive used this site for many years and you all have championed the cause for VETS. i applaud you and your service to vets......

as a returning user i see that your site is inundated with ads.

your site has become increasingly hard to use over the years do to your constant change.

please remember this site was for vets to learn not spend. i understand that we all like to make money but your site is becoming saturated people.

• HadIt.com Elder

It's a matter of choice  no one's holding a gun to our heads to pay  for non-ads.

I think Ms T runs a great sight for all of us veterans and gives us a choice, and also we have a choice if we want to make a contribution to the site to help keep it running, I have gave but I am guilty of not giving enough as to weigh in the information/ help I get here at hadit.

Ms T constantly uses her own $$ to keep this site going and has did that now for over 20 years she never requires or ask any of us Veterans for $$  to keep the site ongoing that is our choice and she makes that known.

So it's in our best interest to help this site ever now and then  either help out by  paying small fee for the non-adds  or simply volunteer and send in a contribution ever once in a while if you so choose,  its your choice.

The information we recieve here at hadit is power and power is knowledge that it takes to overcome the stress the VA brings most of us  and when we Win It's a LIFE CHANGING experience for all of us and our family's.

I hope to do better with my volunteer contributions.

We all should be grateful to Ms Tbird  unconditionally and appreciate what she has Created for All Veterans. : hadit.com