VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Rate this question

jfrei

Question

Curious how many reviews will they be sending me to as I am in my thirties? Still recieving monthly treatment and am P and T as far as the VA is concerns not worried I’ve been told my days for improvement are over just making life more manageable with treatment....

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

I have already been approved for SSdI I meant it’s been retro to 11/11/16 will I get a review every 3 years even after the VA has said it’s permanent?

where night I see it when I log into the site? It’s says nothing about likely or not likely to improve...woman on phone after 52 minutes of waiting your first review 20 25 and every 7 years after that thanks for the help my fellow members always something to panic about well I’m alittle bit relieved this would get so repetitive after every 3 years...

Edited by jfrei

I could not find this on the site myself.  Glad you got the information you needed.  It may not help but you can include your VA medical records in your SSDI claim.

I made sure I did which is why the judge I’m sure put most likely permanent and review every 7 years after first payment which was this month...

Edited by jfrei