VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

"Case Pending Dispatch" at Board of Appeals in DC

Rate this question

IraqVet

Question

My case is at the board of appeals in DC. and was recently moved to a judges desk to make a decision I was informed about a month ago. I recently logged onto E-Benefits and my status changed from its at the board to a judge has made a decision on your case and "Case is Pending Dispatch"....has anyone seen this before? Is this a favorable decision or denial? or do I just have to wait until they mail the big brown envelope? Status was changed to "Case Pending Dispatch on the 19th of April.......before that it was at the board waiting for a judge to decide case. There have been no changes made in E benefits so far as my letters or disabilities.

Thanks

David

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

59 minutes ago, IraqVet said:

My case is at the board of appeals in DC. and was recently moved to a judges desk to make a decision I was informed about a month ago. I recently logged onto E-Benefits and my status changed from its at the board to a judge has made a decision on your case and "Case is Pending Dispatch"....has anyone seen this before? Is this a favorable decision or denial? or do I just have to wait until they mail the big brown envelope? Status was changed to "Case Pending Dispatch on the 19th of April.......before that it was at the board waiting for a judge to decide case. There have been no changes made in E benefits so far as my letters or disabilities.

Thanks

David

Iraqvet,

I’m unsure about the status of your claim.  However, as an estimated timeline.  Once a favorable decision was rendered in my BVA case and I received the brown enevlope.  It was three months before the VA applied the retro into my checking account.  I’m hoping for a favorable outcome.

Don’t they have people up there ready to figure your retro?  Lol. Does anyone have a good number to call bva, other than the 800 number.  Would the Vso see anything different than we would?