VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Treysnonna

Rate this question

treysnonna

Question

I posted a question yesterday, I thought.  Ok here it is again.  The judge picked up hubbys appeal on the 18th of April.   For those of you that has gotten appeal results, how long fro: the time Judge picks it up till they have a decision.  On vets.gov? 

Which BVA Judge, the Appeal Review Judge (actually a Law Clerk) for the Final Decision BVA Sr. Judge. There's always a possibility of a Reman, have you considered that?

I think I asked you previously, what's his Docket Number? At the very least, when was his BVA Appeal Certified and transferred to the BVA for Docketing?

Trying to pinpoint any type of Reg RO decision or Final BVA Decision is, for the most part, a waste of your time.

Gastone, thanks for answering,  all I know is it says veterans law judge.  I did ask Vso if they could give info on judge.   When hubby filed this claim he stated he wanted them to make the decision.  I have no idea what that means exactly.   Geuss I will just have to go back to the wait n see group.  You ask what his docket number was, well it was 1502319,  but the Vso found out it  the form nine was  was signed on the 12/14instead of 2/15, which is what we had been told by bva.  So the Vso went over and made them put it where it was supposed to be.  St. Let it set on someone desk I geuss.im just hoping for the best.

Mine was in front of the judge for week. Every case is going to be different. I guess it determines the judge, how complicated the case is and how much evidence is presented. I had my arthritis granted and ptsd remanded. So It still could take a while.

FIRST THING TREY,, CONGRATS I KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING AND NOW AT LEAST YOU KNOW ITS FINALLY WITH THE JUDGE.

AS FAR AS TIME,,, MINE TOOK LESS THAN 3 MONTHS LIKE 2

I THINK MINE WENT TO JUDGE ON VETS.GOV FIRST WEEK OF JUNE AND MIDDLE OF AUGUST DECISION WAS MADE. WELL HALF DECISION OTHER HALF WAS REMANDED AND IM STILL WAITING

Edited by paulcolrain

Thanks Paul.   It is just frustrating.  I mean I know when they pick up these appeals, it may be like a 100 at a time. Ours is probably at the bottom of that pile.  I sent a iris in over two weeks ago, and we did not any thing from it.  I worked at Navy kwest naval air station as a civil service employee.  When I started that job the desk was piled up.  I worked my but off to get caught up and no piles on my desk.  I took pride in that too.  Got an award for it.  But I don’t think it is our civil service any more.  It is not like hubby has twenty appeals here.  It is two.  Increase In diabetes and trying to get diabetic nephrology..  oh well maybe just another month or two or three or ten years..  lol good luck to all you wonderful people that have severed this great country.