VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Where are my funds?

Rate this question

Steph09army

Question

On 23 April, a bank account that my deposits normally are deposited into, received the funds. They were then sent back to the va on 25 April as I called the va and updated them with new account information. The va has stated the funds were sent back to the treasury on May 1st. No one at the va seems to know how long it will take to receive my funds as they have updated bank account information. I’m needing to pay rent and other bills. Any one else have experience with this?

6 answers to this question

I seem to recall someone with a similar experience.  Hopefully they will chime in.  Obviously, according to your post, your funds are sitting at the US Treasury, waiting for VA to straighten this out.  

My advice is to contact your bank, pronto, and in person.  

• HadIt.com Elder

Hi Jame Welcome to Hadit. You should start a new post if you have a current situation or wish to start something new. As you can see, your response is to a posting on a subject that hasn't been active for more than 4 years

On 10/5/2022 at 3:39 AM, JameTvari said:

You definitely should contact the bank. It is best that you will be assisted there, because professionals will do it. That's why I keep money in digital currency. It's much more convenient. In addition, bitcoin is one of the most liquid investment assets due to the widespread creation of trading platforms, exchanges, and online brokers. You can easily exchange bitcoins for cash or assets such as gold instantly and with an incredibly low commission. The high liquidity of bitcoin makes it an excellent investment vehicle if you are looking for short-term profits. I advise you to trade on the site https://fbs.com/analytics/guidebooks/demo-accounts-51 if you're interested.

This is not a brokerage forum.

• HadIt.com Elder

If you want to make a big pot of money get small invest in bitcoin!  That is the dumbest advice I ever heard, and I have been investing for 30 years and made a lot of money buying common stocks.

• Founder
On 10/5/2022 at 4:47 AM, GBArmy said:

Hi Jame Welcome to Hadit. You should start a new post if you have a current situation or wish to start something new. As you can see, your response is to a posting on a subject that hasn't been active for more than 4 years

I believe him to be a spammer.