VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Fund raising for HadIt.com

Rate this question

Tbird

Question

• Founder

The site is supported through ads and ad free subscriptions, we are also asking for any support you would like to send our way. You can give a $1 or more it all helps. Keep in mind though that it is NOT tax deductible and we are NOT a non profit. As the site grows so do the costs and ads and subscription do not always keep pace with the costs. Any help is appreciated, but not required.

fund-the-site.jpg

For people who have a recent "win", you should remember this and "give back" something for those who helped you.  You can give back 2 ways:

1.  By doing a great job answering questions for other Veterans.  This works great if you have more time than money.  Well thought out, and researched, with links, that do not insult Veterans are appreciated, similar to those Berta and Alex frequently post.  We also appreciate answers from professionals, such as Veterans attorney's like Chris Attig, and Hill and Pontoon have posted.  

2.  Or, some people have more money than time, and would prefer to donate money instead of time.  If you had a "big win" may feel led to contribute something bigger for all the attorney fees you did not have to pay.  Even if you did have a lawyer, remember that some of you would never even have tried at all without hadit.  If you got 100,000 and, even if you did have to pay 20,000 for legal fees, you are still 80,000 richer than you would have been had it not been for the encouragement of hadit members. 

Edited by broncovet

• HadIt.com Elder

I agree

I use Pay-pal to send to Ms Tbird...every little bit helps.  just PM her ask how you can donate and by means.....>like I mention I use Pay-Pal