VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

2018, Got my Docket #

Rate this question

Oceanbound

Question

Will post my appeal journey in this thread. Here starts the road to victory. 

Sept 2017 - hired GloverLuck since I HADIT with getting denied by the VA with the injuries I have documented in my file. I was homeless, lost my marriage, and 15 years of my life.

April 2018 - Got my Docket #.

Hopefully it does not take 5 years, but I expect it for the traditional route, and not RAMP.

Hardship advancement on your BVA Hearing? I do not know. But I do know my attorney knows that my initial claim is a winner and the RO should have never denied it but then again my RO is the worst one in the nation.

That is what I am thinking too, for that past retro came just past the mid-month. Well this RAMP is the fast lane and only has one issue, the rest are stated for legacy path. My Docket # is this year-2018 so there is not much to look at but will look for it and post back.

Make sure it’s flgged for hardship every step in the process everytime they want to remand to the RO make sure they don’t forget to flag hardship. They will forget or delay flagging it if you forget to check up on it...

So a month ago I went on Vets.gov for the first time and saw that I was placed in the RAMP as of April. Last week received the letter stating that I'm in the RAMP and they are reviewing my claim. 

April 26 - Claims Received 

August 27 - Initial review, assigned to a reviewer. 

Estimated Completion: 09/10/2018 - 09/27/2018 

Not 125 days but before 150 days, fingers cross.

If you call the don’t see the first date just the later one my at noon today said 9/21/2018-10/21/2018 and about five minutes I checked now says 9/14/2018 to 9/21/2018. Drives the OCD crazy lol

I'm not calling Peggy.

Ebenefits says Pending Decision Approval

The recommended decision is reviewed, and a final award approval is made. We will process the decision and review it for accuracy, and notify you by mail. If it is determined that more evidence or information is required, the claim will be sent back in the process for more information or evidence.

Vets.gov says same step 3 of 5