VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Some Statistics for the site - You are not alone and this proves it

Rate this question

Tbird

Question

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

WOW- that is Very Impressive Tbird!

I have to leave the site for a few hours today but will try to zoom this up so I can read it better and play around with the date thing later.

My neighbor ( USAF REDHORSE 20 Yr RET ) does not know how to use the site too well but I think he likes to get on, when he is over at my house, and I let him use  my password,  just to be among so many other vets.

He does have SC rating- hope he takes the steps to get it higher- they have a state VSO  who helped him already-and a VA VSO over at the Bath NY VAMC, 20 minutes from my home.

I think the comradery here-is almost as important as the claims advise.No vet here should feel alone- you are Right!

I'm really surprised that there weren't any users that showed up in the Augusta Georgia area. Fort Gordon Georgia is a happening place now. 

I also noticed that there were 19 users in the East Lansing area. I am in the Okemos area which is 1-2 miles from East Lansing so I imagine it includes East Lansing also. I wish there was a way to make contact with more users who lived in my area.

Is there any way to start a sub forum based on locality?

• Founder

@Okemos_Veteran74 We have a new feature called clubs all members with ranks of second class and  above can create a club about topics that interest them. You can create a club here https://community.hadit.com/clubs/ 

a club might be just what you are looking for. I don't have much experience using this feature but give it a go and pm with questions and I'll see if I can find the answer.