VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Connecting Heart Failure to 70% PTSD

Rate this question

praned1983

Question

I am already at 100% disability with 70% PTSD 50% Flat Feet Bilateral 50% Sleep Apnea 10% Hiatal Hernia and 10% Lower Back Strain but 8 months ago I was diagnosed with Blood Clots and a PE and then this March 2018 with Heart Failure with an ejection faction (EF) of 41% and I am only 35 year old. My question is has anybody tried to get heart failure to be secondary to anxiety and ptsd. Also if I do get it added I am going to try to get SMC disability I was told you can get up to 300% VA disability.

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Read the 38 CFR 4 for SA 100% Rating. I got my SA Rating bumped to 100% based on a VA Heart Echo showing Cor Pulmonale.  Do you have Right Ventricle problems, have you had a Heart Catheterization? 

SMC S and above are automatically considered with every Claim Award? I would say the PTSD Nexus is a loser.

I have left side heart failure it not related to sleep apnea. I had a stress test yesterday to check if i had blockage or exidence of heart attack. 2 months ago I had 2 echocardiograms.