VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Which SMC rating

Rate this question

boomer2

Question

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

Is the single SC 100% for NHL Temporary, or T & P No Future Exams Scheduled?

The Scheduler 100% (1) condition should be accompanied by an SMC S (1) Award (1 or more SCs with a separate CSC of 60%), about $342 per month.

Prior to the 100% SC, were you CSC 90% collecting IU 100% Comp?

Gastone

Thanks for the response! I am currently 90% with SMC K and SMC S. I was given SMC S in Jan of this Year and I have not gotten it yet. I was just given the 100% for NHL plus another SMC S. The 100% is temporary for one year but, I have to have a shoulder replacement due to the NHL. I am still in treatment, one more chemo, then surgery then radiation. Will they pay both SMC S's?

You didnt give us enough information to answer the question regarding Smc.  

Do you have loss of use of eyes, appendages, etc?    Do you need A and A?  Are you housebound? 

Do you have 100 percent plus an additional 50 percent seperate and distinct?  

If you want us to predict what SMC rating you will have, you need to answer these questions.  

I think you have some bad information..there are not 2 SMC S's.  You can get multiple SMC K's, but not S.  

Edited by broncovet

I am currently receiving 60% for residuals prostrate cancer, 60% for loss of bowel control due to radiation treatment, 40% for hearing loss, 20% for type II diabetes, 10% for tinnitus, SMC K (loss of use) and was awarded SMC S in Jan of 2018. I have not collected the SMC S yet. I was just awarded 100% for NHL + SMC S. I am not housebound or need A & A.  According to Ebenefits I have SMC S twice.  I didn't think you could collect it twice.

• HadIt.com Elder

The SMC S should be added in to your 100% comp.

Check your monthly Payments on the 100%  it should be about 347.00 month added to the 100%  if you have one dependent.

I didn't think I was getting the SMC S Either when I was granted SMC S, but I recheck my 100% T&P  Monthly payment and it was 347.00 a month more.

if you have not recieved this SMC S Comp $$  call your R.O. ASAP they should  retro it back and you should get what you missed out on in one lump sum  and then they add 347.00 monthly with/or should be added to your 100%comp

Edited by Buck52