VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

FSAD Secondary to PTSD/MST

Rate this question

Raza2009

Question

Good evening. Has anyone submitted a claim for FSADD since the VASRD Code was approved in May? I am 100% sure I would be approved % would be 0 like the males with ED and should receive the same SMC-K as the males. I am looking specifically as whether I would file it secondary to PTSD (due to MST). There is another post in one of the forums about someone who did have a C&P exam for the MST but nothing was asked secondary to their claim for PTSD. Anyone else requested approval for this? 

Edited by Raza2009
Miss spelled acronym

• Answers 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I believe like men who are qualified and awarded ED...I should be awarded FSAD...yes it is only $ and I know will be 0% but I think I deserve the extra just like a male is. I so appreciate your responses. It's hard to find a group that will give u both sides of the road.

Thank you both for your responses. I do know it would be rated at 0% which makes sense to be the same as the males. What I am wondering because obviously it won't be a 60% would I even get a look at (hopefully a good rated) or would my claim automatically be denied because I am already P&T? Thank you again for your guidance.

Also...I have never been disapproved on any of my claims. First time go on all. I have a NOD on my SSB being collected when I made my first claim but I had no issues with the outcome of % at all.

I will file this week....P.S. There is more than medication that causes ED/FSAD. MST is one....

I had a DBQ exam done a couple years ago for FSAD per a request from the DAV rep. It was denied the 1st time I appealed it FSAD secondary to MST...next week I will go for the C and P exam. I wanted to mention when the female provider filled out the DBQ she said it was geared toward man and there were not as many relevant questions towards females as there should have been for this condition.

You can claim FSAD secondary to PTSD/MST. It will be rated 0% and awarded SMC-K. Female sexual arousal disorder (FSAD) is a disorder characterized by a persistent or recurrent inability to attain sexual arousal or to maintain arousal until the completion of a sexual activity similar to ED in males. I filed that way. C&P appt scheduled and received SMC-K.