VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

PTSD/MST Awareness & Education

Rate this question

Guest L

Question

Hello, I know in the past I have related the MST- "story" about my trauma. I press on for the public's education, for others to know that you are not alone.

Featured on youtube.com is "Don & Diane Shipley" . I contacted them in reference to a false Seal claim in connection with this inmate.  Don asked me to be a guest on the website podcast last night.... I hope for healing one day, or help the memory of the woman murdered not be forgotten.

How the process in the VA continues to traumatize.....

Blessed & Grateful to be honored on this website last night.

http://www.extremesealexperience.com/

Mr. (Senior Chief) Navy Seal Don Shipley, and his wife, “Diane” who is also a Navy Veteran, did an in-depth phone interview to bring awareness to PTSD/MST and the ongoing plight of blocking the parole,  of the inmate who assaulted me, then went on to Murder his next victim. Inmate is now up for parole in May 2019.

This also highlights, the plight bringing awareness to how the military either covers up or does not disclose the severity of this issue for females & males alike.

“Hashtag Me too” – is not going to cut it, for awareness…. Or wearing a color on a certain day.

Real change, will be in the criminal prosecution of these individuals not in a military court,but in a civilian court for full disclosure!

This is a paid subscription website.

If you are able please subscribe.

The proceeds from the site assist in tracking down “stolen valor- and of course fake seal claims,” which is how I found Don Shipley. 
The inmate claimed to be a Seal at one point, I contacted him for Verification.

Here is a “redacted” copy of a story that is about me – and NOT my story.

https://www.protectourdefenders.com/survivor-s…/loris-story/

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question