VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I'll be in and out for 6 - 8 weeks - moving

Rate this question

Tbird

Question

• Founder

I need to sell my house and move into my nephews house. Things will be a bit hectic for a few weeks, so bear with me while I get through this. If you send me a PM it might take a bit longer to answer but I will be checking email and things, just not as enough as usually do.

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

There is a good chance long term members such as Buck, Berta, Gastone or myself can answer questions.  While I have limited time to volunteer also, I will try to answer questions to the best of my ability.  If I can not answer, I may be able to refer you to someone who can.  

• HadIt.com Elder

Same as broncovet mention/Everything will be fine Ms T

YOU be careful moving... there's always those boxes of stuff that  needs moved,  so be careful not to over do it, we paid professional movers to move us last month and I still was grabbing boxes of stuff & made about 3 car loads of stuff  and I paid the price afterwards.

Moving is a Killer if your not use to physical  lifting and  standing long periods of time, LET THE MOVERS DO IT ALL. & You Supervise. 

Good Luck with your Move Ms T & Remember Please don't over do it.

• Founder

I'm getting rid of most things either selling it or giving it away. I am blessed my niece and nephew are handling the move and getting the house ready to sell. I live a very minimalist life. I have 6 T-shirts for daytime wearing, 6 for night time wearing and 6 pairs of pants. My computer stuff and desks come with me, but little else. Most of the stuff in the house is the kids so they have been moving it out a bit each week. My nephew is selling myself, sometimes when I wake up in the morning another piece is gone. My niece and nephew are hard chargers and going ninety to nothing to make this happen fast for me. 

Hope the fruits of this website and all the help you have provided veterans in need means you are moving on up to that "deluxe apartment in the sky " !!!!......... or, mansion.......... Maybe just bigger home  ? 🙂