VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Don’t Understand Nerve root Difference in ratings

Rate this question

silverdollar22

Question

Ok, help me out here please! I just saw another Vets disability ratings and I’m confused about how he got what he got! Can you claim different nerve root radiculopathy in each leg? I guess you can but, how do you get it separated into each different nerve roots? Look at the second rating with different nerves rated. Then look at my ratings for the same radiculopathy but it doesn’t define which nerve is impeded. How can you get these nerves separated into two different ratings?

65C42E46-9B73-4369-9880-0731DC7CAE28.jpeg

415DCE19-8322-453A-839F-7B720EFE8BE3.jpeg

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

3 answers to this question

SD-22, check out MilitaryDisabilitymadeeasy.com. Just found one of their comprehensive discussions pertaining to Peripheral Nerves of the Low Back and Legs (2013).

An in-depth discussion of the VA Rating Principles involved, very informative.

I’m through with the fighting!!! I can’t do this anymore! I don’t want to fight the va and their screwed up system on my own! I hired an attorney to do this for me. He works with a Doctor that does IME’s and said that with all the information and paperwork I have, 100% is very good. I should have listened to my wife and did this years ago!(23years of fighting) The attorney works on a 20% contingency basis which in my book is well worth the headache and heartache!!!! I will have to pay for the IME’s upfront but with this attorneys win rate and positive ratings it’s worth the shot. I want to thank all of the great people who for many years have provided me with great information and advice! Without your help I would be crazier than I am right now and still sitting at 30% instead of the 80% percent. Again I’m done, but not through! The war is with a stronger and smarter army now!  Thanks again for everyone’s help!!! I’ll keep you posted on things!!!!