VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

copy of c&p exam

Rate this question

andrewdc

Question

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

If you have access to blue button through myhealthvet you can usually get them a few days tho a few weeks after the exam unless it was done by a contractor. 

22 minutes ago, brokensoldier244th said:

If you have access to blue button through myhealthvet you can usually get them a few days tho a few weeks after the exam unless it was done by a contractor. 

exam completed by contractor

To piggyback on this, how do I get access to Blue Button? I have tried to link my premium eBenefits account, but it just goes to a blank screen when I try to connect to myhealthevet.

• HadIt.com Elder

You need a premium account, 

if you have Mythealthvet/ebenefits account already make sure its the Premium account

when you go to Myhealthyvet account log in and hit blue button   then look over to the left 1st paragraph and you will see blue button account again  click on that and it should take you to what ever your wanting to do? you need to click blue button twice.

if not check at your  VAMC  VBMS Desk  so they can recheck your password account

Edited by Buck52

OK. It looks like I might have to have someone help me out with this then. I have a premium eBenefits account, but only the advanced myhealthevets account. I've tried following their directions to link the account, and I've tried logging in with my premium DS account, but I'm only getting a blank screen from there. 

• HadIt.com Elder

sounds like you don't have a good pass word?...like i  mention go see the VBMS (Veterans Benefit Managing System) People ,

there  they should be able to help you on their computer  and re-do your password...they look away while you write it down or ask you to put in your own password    be sure to write it down and take it back home with you...this is what I had to do....and once you enter your password  besure and click save ...check with your local VAMC

to get a copy of your last C&P Exam  while at your VAMC go to release of records  and ask for a copy of the last C&P Exam****date  OR check with the VBA(Veterans Benefit Administration  sign a FOIA and ask for a copy.

Edited by Buck52