VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Trumps VA Whitehouse Hotline Experience

Rate this question

WomanMarine

Question

Curious who has called the Trump VA WH hotline?

I just realized that they are late on answering my complaint. 

It was submitted 5/10 and a response was due back in "21 business days" = 6/8 ... and nothing but 'crickets' ... 😐

Warning ! If you call the white House hotline, yo will end on the VA union Sh** List. The first response I got was "You called the White House! And it has pretty much a brick wall since! 

14 minutes ago, wingnut73 said:

Warning ! If you call the white House hotline, yo will end on the VA union Sh** List. The first response I got was "You called the White House! And it has pretty much a brick wall since! 

I have found the exact opposite to be true, I did have evidence to back up my complaint and not only was my issue resolved but I was contacted within 24 hours to resolve it by someone much higher up within my local VA healthcare system than I could get to assist me prior to calling. 

I agree with seminoles, I have called the White House hotline several times and have never had any backlash from the VA. Now I have had to call the hotline several times to get updates, it usually takes 3 weeks to get a response. I have received a call from the VA in the past concerning my call to the White House hotline, but never anything negative. 

I suggest calling all avenues when needing to get something corrected with your claim.

I called the VA Whitehouse hotline about my VBMS access being too high for my VSO to access it.  It has been thirty days and when I called back they said they would contact me soon.  No luck yet. 

vetquest I would keep calling them and asking when will this be resolved. I would also call at different times of the day since they are a 24 hour operation. When I was having problems getting an answer I actually spoke with a supervisor who elevated the request at the other end asking for a response. Now mine was about a claim but I did get a response within a few days after that call.