VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Anyone used the Arkansas VA over the past few years

jbasser

• HadIt.com Elder

I HOPE JBASSER AND OTHERS CAN HELP.

I wish Stretch/ Mikes widow the best of luck , I hope she does file a M.S.. against this Dr  and or the VA &WINS.

I certainly think that Stretch would want this not only for financial purposes but to help and warn other Veterans that are in Mikes Shoes

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Jbasser- that clarifies this-----

when I googled ...................Fayetteville pathologist 19,000 veterans letter ........this morning 

our site popped up ,third in the google search-

Fayetteville VA -pathologist fired » VA Disability Claims Veteran to ...

Pathologist 'Impaired' at Fayetteville VA Medical Center, Possibly Resulting In ... is chilling- over19,000 VA patients at Fayetteville are being sent letters-to see if ..

I am sure that  all 19,000 plus veterans are quite concerned. 

There will be two phone numbers they can call... I will get more info later and post here.

Some of the 'independent' pathologists that will review these cases are employed by the VA, per one source.

We can help if Mike's wife and any other affected veterans come here-

I also will try to contact some vet lawyers as to how they interpret the dates of the letters- regarding any potential FTCA case and the Statute of Limits.

VA will piss away a SOL if they can. The reviews will take a long time-some of those vets that get letters might sure want to consider filing FTCA right away.

(I am deeply depressed by this whole thing-very few people understand how difficult it is to accept a wrongful death

or any severe misdiagnosis that completely alters anyone's life. It affects the entire family. )

Buck 

Every veteran who gets VA health care should be concerned about their care-

if something doesn't seem right they should ask a lot of questions of their doctor.

That really goes for any of us who have private health care....whether VA or not

VA refused to release under FOIA, recently - their actual malpractice stats to a reporter I know-

Even if they did release it ,it will not account for 1151 awards. (What I call Area 1151)

The last wrongful death locally at VA was hushed up and probably never reported to the NPDB....just like my husband's death. I did hear however that a doctor very suddenly left the same VA right after it happened.

• HadIt.com Elder

Roger That Ms berta.