VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Tbird, Buck, Broncovet????

Rate this question

Berta

Question

Yesterday I gave a lawyer a link to our site- he is representing a veteran  who might be getting the misdiagnosis letter , along with 19,574 other veterans and over 5 thousand surviving spouses-I put the whole story in the VA Scandal section here-

I came on this AM as a guest and had not clicked on with my password thing yet-

Maybe I am going nuts but as a "guest"I could not read the VA  Scandal page-therefore how would any guest coming to hadit find out what is really going on at VA.?

This concerns me- guests have no access to the social stuff but then again they can read our profiles?????

I must be stupid- for years I haveposted the multiple sandals here in the scandal forum - and some of those scandals surely would have affected many guests= Sheddergate, Phoenix, TBI scandal ......the list is endless-

Maybe for some reason, if I click on as a guest- I am the only guest who is unable to see the VA Scandal forum.???

I know the malpractice lawyer ( whose firm wants to be a radio show guest as this newest malpractice situation grows- and it will-)

will be surprised, if he comes here as a guest- to see that the article that triggered me to contact him, is unavailable to him-

as well as to any guest or veteran in the Ozark VA system ,who  might be trying to find out more news on Fayetteville-

I called the WH to let them know- as well as Fox News-and Tom Philpott ( Mil.com) because VA is trying to confine this Fayetteville fiasco to a local problem.

I feel the fact that VA is reviewing medical records of almost 25 thousand VA patients-

(we at the radio show definitely believe  Mike Sasser ( Stretch) is one of them who died from this Malpracticing patrhologist- the lawyer's client is the son of a vet who might also have died due to this same doctor ) 

many who might have moved from the Fayetteville area-and might not have given their VARO their new address- should be National news and that  VA  Central Office should make a formal statement-but they haven't yet.

This is the worse scandal I have seen yet at the VA- can the scandal forum be made public? Sooner than later .....

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Great-

I wont be here much for a while- I assured this law firm I would give them all the help I can.

I am very well versed in FTCA and we were on the same page-regarding 3 important legal points and when I mentioned Class Action- they too had discussed that already-

I believe the pathologist caused Mike's death.

Mike Sasser was a great advocate here and at the radio show- when we had our own station, years  prior to the blog radio shows- I asked him how much $ it would cost so that I could send him some- he said 'Berta you do enough for vets as it is and this will only cost me about 100 bucks-' and he got us on the airwaves. He had a heart of Gold-

I cannot imagine how devastated these vets must be, knowing they might have been misdiagnosed.

I know how I felt when I finally got my husband's VA medical records.

He should be here with me- like the days of the Prodigy vets BBS on line, where we both tried to help vets.(circa 1990)