VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Veterans Appeals Improvement and Modernization Act

Rate this topic

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 7/5/2018 at 6:02 AM, Tbird said:

Yeah, I heard enough. They have reworded the process calling it lanes, and eliminated any process that benefits the veteran, kind of smiling at you while they twist the knife in your back. The VA is as trustworthy as ISIS, but just slower. They are corrupt, deceitful, and manipulative, destroying or hiding evidence and I am sympathetic to those that believe in the VA judges to. The BVA is just as corrupt as any organization, maybe worse. These are just words and a waste of paper because nothing is enforced. 

The old system was good enough, but the law was misinterpreted and misused to uphold one goal, deny the truth. This backlog is self made and unnecessary; all these appeals are due to corrupt raters kissing the rear end of higher up corrupt officials overseeing the disbursement of benefits, and the judges pervert the law in favor of the government in most cases. The most corrupt VARO has to be St. Louis, home of the records centers. They hide the evidence when told to and release it when told to. They are biased and corrupt, another way of calling them liars. I have 0 respect for the person running it too. I guess I despise the VA for its lies and deception, and hiding the evidence concerning the phony medical board and lying about my records being lost and withholding results from Japan and six months after my return, and the refusal to treat me after issuing the P3 on DA3349. It knew I was forever screwed and made me get by without acknowledgement of those conditions being incurred in Vietnam. I don’t trust anything they do. Nothing. I don’t need any response, I just wanted to give my opinion of the way the VA thinks.

071EA97F-00BF-4371-8E84-BCEF760DC43A.jpeg

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use