VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

FEEDBACK FROM THOSE WHO HAVE HAD DRO HEARINGS

Rate this question

63Charlie

Question

The DRO hearing, if things go well, will take years off the appeals process.

For those who had a good outcome, what were your success strategies?

Did you present new nexus letters/IMOs, new and material evidence, refuting bad C&P exams to win on getting service connection?

Did any of you present new VA 21-4138 forms, lay statements at the DRO hearing as a strategy?

For the unfortunate vets that did not win, would you be kind enough to offer an opinion as to why you think that  you failed to win at the DRO hearing?

BTW, I just received a notice of an upcoming C&P exam for erectile dysfunction.

How in the world am I going to prove my hotdog doesn't work?

I told the VA ten years ago that the "magic pills" didn't work for me.

I'm fortunate to have a wife that loves me and is faithful even though I am useless in the sack.

• Answers 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 minute ago, 63Charlie said:

Did you present new nexus letters/IMOs, new and material evidence, refuting bad C&P exams to win on getting service connection?

Did any of you present new VA 21-4138 forms, lay statements at the DRO hearing as a strategy?

For the unfortunate vets that did not win, would you be kind enough to offer an opinion as to why you think that  you failed to win at the DRO hearing?

I'm fortunate to have a wife now that loves me and is faithful even though I am useless in the sack.

The prior two wives...not so much.

• HadIt.com Elder

Just get a referral to the VA urologist and tell him the pills don't work  nothing seems to help  they will take your word for it  LoL

He will diagnose you for E.D. Plus if your prescribe the blue pill that is basically a ED Diagnose.

you may make your little wifey happy  or happier  ask the urologist about the penis injections.

They now have this medication called ALPRSTADIL  it comes in 10 MCG 20 MCG 30 MCG OR 40MCG   40 is the limit..you have to start with the 10MCG  You just inject this medication into the penis and in about 5 OR 1O MIN or so you should be ready for sex.

The urologist will have a class on how to give your self these injections.

Its basically what they use when nothing else will work  not even a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader..LOL.

:biggrin:

Edited by Buck52

@63Charlie

Previous Threads here on website are posted on your above question in detail...... 

As the wise moderators here suggest -

1. know the criteria of your claim.

2. collect the evidence.

3. reading all references.

My DRO Review went through in 370 days - I did my claim myself. 50% to  IU ( I was one of the underrated claims in 2010) 

even better times these days. 

Lot of work, I did mine while pursuing my Bachelor degree, it can be done..... but a lot of satisfaction knowing I was the best one to do my claim.  

• HadIt.com Elder
12 hours ago, 63Charlie said:

I'm fortunate to have a wife that loves me and is faithful even though I am useless in the sack.

charlie 

you can sit and talk with the DRO as Man to Man..you can let him know how you were treated at a C&P EXAM how the examiner never ask you about this and that  or that maybe the examiner was not qualified to do your C&P

what this type of talking will do is the DRO will ask you if your willing to take another C&P with a different examiner,?

The thing is this is your chance to tell this DRO Everything about your claim.that will help substantiate your claim,  bring all favorable evidence and give him your lay statements as to why you think you were denied and should have been approved...just have the medical records to back you up. or have evidence on anything you say that can back you up...

Now in general just talking to the DRO just be honest and never over exaggerate your symptoms Always be Polite with the DRO  Respect this guy  he is the one that can change your life forever  DRO has the Authority to approve your claims right then and there.

and you can  say things like but I'm not a Dr ..but you can certainly disagree with one on the contrary as to what the Dr says in his reports that may not be in his field of medicine or don't pertain to your claim.

Just try to get it out in the open anything favorable to your claim  keep quite about the things that may not be favorable. 

This DRO will know everything about your claims before the hearing  they go over your records with a fine tooth comb a week prior to your hearing,  so always be truthful  if they catch you in a lie  that will bring down everything you have said and you will be denied.

jmo

• HadIt.com Elder

charlie 

just so you Know if your denied at the DRO R.O. Level  your Appeals will move on to the BVA After DRO sends the SOC

You will have a time limit to keep going with your appeals  file the I-9 within 60 days after your denial.

you may already know this  being here in hadit  but just in case you didn't I wanted you to know this.

https://www.in.gov/dva/files/Appeal_Process_Within_the_Regional_Office(1).pdf

Edited by Buck52