Announcements

• veteranscrisisline-badge-chat-1.gif

• Donation Box

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!
  • Advertisemnt

• 14 Questions about VA Disability Compensation Benefits Claims

questions-001@3x.png

When a Veteran starts considering whether or not to file a VA Disability Claim, there are a lot of questions that he or she tends to ask. Over the last 10 years, the following are the 14 most common basic questions I am asked about ...
    Continue Reading

• Ads

• Most Common VA Disabilities Claimed for Compensation:   

tinnitus-005.pngptsd-005.pnglumbosacral-005.pngscars-005.pnglimitation-flexion-knee-005.pngdiabetes-005.pnglimitation-motion-ankle-005.pngparalysis-005.pngdegenerative-arthitis-spine-005.pngtbi-traumatic-brain-injury-005.png

• Advertisemnt

• VA Watchdog

• Advertisemnt

• Ads

• Can a 100 percent Disabled Veteran Work and Earn an Income?

employment 2.jpeg

You’ve just been rated 100% disabled by the Veterans Affairs. After the excitement of finally having the rating you deserve wears off, you start asking questions. One of the first questions that you might ask is this: It’s a legitimate question – rare is the Veteran that finds themselves sitting on the couch eating bon-bons … Continue reading

Sign in to follow this  
63Charlie

FEEDBACK FROM THOSE WHO HAVE HAD DRO HEARINGS

Question

The DRO hearing, if things go well, will take years off the appeals process.

For those who had a good outcome, what were your success strategies?

Did you present new nexus letters/IMOs, new and material evidence, refuting bad C&P exams to win on getting service connection?

Did any of you present new VA 21-4138 forms, lay statements at the DRO hearing as a strategy?

For the unfortunate vets that did not win, would you be kind enough to offer an opinion as to why you think that  you failed to win at the DRO hearing?

BTW, I just received a notice of an upcoming C&P exam for erectile dysfunction.

How in the world am I going to prove my hotdog doesn't work?

I told the VA ten years ago that the "magic pills" didn't work for me.

I'm fortunate to have a wife that loves me and is faithful even though I am useless in the sack.

1 minute ago, 63Charlie said:

Did you present new nexus letters/IMOs, new and material evidence, refuting bad C&P exams to win on getting service connection?

Did any of you present new VA 21-4138 forms, lay statements at the DRO hearing as a strategy?

For the unfortunate vets that did not win, would you be kind enough to offer an opinion as to why you think that  you failed to win at the DRO hearing?

I'm fortunate to have a wife now that loves me and is faithful even though I am useless in the sack.

The prior two wives...not so much.

Just get a referral to the VA urologist and tell him the pills don't work  nothing seems to help  they will take your word for it  LoL

He will diagnose you for E.D. Plus if your prescribe the blue pill that is basically a ED Diagnose.

you may make your little wifey happy  or happier  ask the urologist about the penis injections.

They now have this medication called ALPRSTADIL  it comes in 10 MCG 20 MCG 30 MCG OR 40MCG   40 is the limit..you have to start with the 10MCG  You just inject this medication into the penis and in about 5 OR 1O MIN or so you should be ready for sex.

The urologist will have a class on how to give your self these injections.

Its basically what they use when nothing else will work  not even a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader..LOL.

:biggrin:

Edited by Buck52

Guest L

@63Charlie

Previous Threads here on website are posted on your above question in detail...... 

As the wise moderators here suggest -

1. know the criteria of your claim.

2. collect the evidence.

3. reading all references.

My DRO Review went through in 370 days - I did my claim myself. 50% to  IU ( I was one of the underrated claims in 2010) 

even better times these days. 

Lot of work, I did mine while pursuing my Bachelor degree, it can be done..... but a lot of satisfaction knowing I was the best one to do my claim.  

12 hours ago, 63Charlie said:

I'm fortunate to have a wife that loves me and is faithful even though I am useless in the sack.

charlie 

you can sit and talk with the DRO as Man to Man..you can let him know how you were treated at a C&P EXAM how the examiner never ask you about this and that  or that maybe the examiner was not qualified to do your C&P

what this type of talking will do is the DRO will ask you if your willing to take another C&P with a different examiner,?

The thing is this is your chance to tell this DRO Everything about your claim.that will help substantiate your claim,  bring all favorable evidence and give him your lay statements as to why you think you were denied and should have been approved...just have the medical records to back you up. or have evidence on anything you say that can back you up...

Now in general just talking to the DRO just be honest and never over exaggerate your symptoms Always be Polite with the DRO  Respect this guy  he is the one that can change your life forever  DRO has the Authority to approve your claims right then and there.

and you can  say things like but I'm not a Dr ..but you can certainly disagree with one on the contrary as to what the Dr says in his reports that may not be in his field of medicine or don't pertain to your claim.

Just try to get it out in the open anything favorable to your claim  keep quite about the things that may not be favorable. 

This DRO will know everything about your claims before the hearing  they go over your records with a fine tooth comb a week prior to your hearing,  so always be truthful  if they catch you in a lie  that will bring down everything you have said and you will be denied.

jmo