VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Are all benefits for 100% included with this award even though it's 90% SC?

Rate this question

sovereign

Question

VA Benefit Information

Select All | None

Summary of benefit information
Include? Information Value
Include the information in this row You have one or more service-connected disabilities: Yes
Include the information in this row Your combined service-connected evaluation is: 90%
Include the information in this row and the one below it
  • Your current monthly award amount is:
  • The effective date of the last change to your current award was:
  • $3139.67 
  • April 01, 2018
Include the information in this row You are being paid at the 100 percent rate because you are unemployable due to your service-connected disabilities: Yes
Include the information in this row
  • You are considered to be totally and permanently disabled due solely to your service-connected disabilities:
  • The effective date of when you became totally and permanently disabled due to your service-connected disabilities:
  • Yes
  • December 21, 2017

• Answers 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Try looking in the EOB you might get better information.

however e benefits we can't count on.

as for as all your benefits   if you are 90% using the 4.16 (b) extra scheduler for TDIU P&T you should get the whole enchilada...P&T Veterans get more benefits  so be sure and check them all out also for your spouse too.   especially the property tax benefit  that's a biggie

Edited by Buck52

That’s not necessarily true my award letter didn’t have it which is why I had to appeal the decision which was an appeal that never made it to the BVA and was corrected at the Regional Office. That’s why you check the benefit tab just in case...

• HadIt.com Elder

you should be P&T IT SAYS IT HERE

Include the information in this row

You are considered to be totally and permanently disabled due solely to your service-connected disabilities:

The effective date of when you became totally and permanently disabled due to your service-connected disabilities:

Yes

December 21, 2O17

Buck- Can my spouse use the educational benefits to get her Ph.D, even though she has a Masters Degree? Her field is Social Work.

My eligibility for Voc Rehab expired in 2004, but under "additional benefits" in ebenefits it says my dependents are eligible . I didn't know if it applied if she already has a degree?