VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Rating decision codesheets!

Rate this question

Sailorman

Question

On 8/2/2018 at 5:31 AM, L said:

An observation: - In you medical record the  diagnostic codes are on the page -listing your diagnosis VIA the BIG BLUE BUTTON - ebenefits. 

in 2010 - all codes did change ... revamped the  code community.

How to read....

https://www.hillandponton.com/read-va-diagnostic-code/

Negative. You are looking at the ICD 10 Codes. The VHA is the medical arm of VA. The VBA is the compensation side of the House. You will never see or get the  Confirmed Rating Sheet unless you can get into VBMS or get your claims file. If you are wondering what one looks like, here's an example. VHA doesn't have or keep this info. 

P.S. Well, hush my mouth. I just received a decision on one of my Vets this morning and lo and behold- they sent a Confirmed Rating decision out with it. Maybe VA is changing or maybe it's because I'm his representative. It's really immaterial as I could see it on VBMS over two weeks ago.

CRD.pdf

Edited by asknod
new info

An observation: - In you medical record the  diagnostic codes are on the page -listing your diagnosis VIA the BIG BLUE BUTTON - ebenefits. 

in 2010 - all codes did change ... revamped the  code community.

How to read....

https://www.hillandponton.com/read-va-diagnostic-code/

Edited by L
grammar/ clarity

the rating codes are SUPER critical because some codes can only garner a certain percentage. so guess which codes the VA will stick you with...