VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Put in the admin claim today

Mr cue

Question

Ok I feel I really have a case for 4 yr the director of the vr&e has held medical devices from me that were grant.

They were aware of the problem I was have cooking feeding myself I have lost over 15lbs I take vitiam b12 shots my health has gone down have medical proof of this.

Progarm is to keep track of your health and make report never don

The program can last 24 months it been 4 yrs what is they puting in computer.

I have email with the regional drictor about this.

4 yr ilv I got a box of railing from hospital and ilv never would put them into my house.

I moved out my own house because I could handle thing ilv was aware not one referral any were.

Never referred for a&a now va hostipal is paying for 8 hrs of in home care.

My ? Is I wrote it and send it with damage amount. Do I still need to fill out there form.

• Answers 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Well, at least you have identified the problem.   You posted:

The head director of regional office has email her these are medical devices.

Independent living program is not about medical devices.  There are other means to obtain medical devices.  For one, there is an adaptive housing grant, and I have no idea if you qualify or not.  

I agree with Berta; dont file a tort claim, file an appeal to the denial of your ILP device instead.  

4 minutes ago, broncovet said:

Well, at least you have identified the problem.   You posted:

Independent living program is not about medical devices.  There are other means to obtain medical devices.  For one, there is an adaptive housing grant, and I have no idea if you qualify or not.  

I agree with Berta; dont file a tort claim, file an appeal to the denial of your ILP device instead.  

Don't think u no what the program is for a bed is medical scooter medical. The whole program is based on medicel

but thanks for advice

I did a adminstrive review tht like a nod for ch 31 it go to Washington d.c education an rehab.

It came back with many thing that were grant let call them items.

The director of Vr&e which runs the ch 31 program.which is a Whole different branch of veterans affair.

So once I did all that she will not purchase my item. Have I got a higher rating for depression and in home care during her abuse and negelect  

Hope this 

Your claim is a claim for benefits which need to go through the appeal process such as a NOD and through the CAVC.

Yours is not a tort claim. The VA will not order you the medical device because that will make the VA liable. The independent contractors are responsible for ordering the medical devices. The VA has learned from their mistakes in this prior tort case.

https://scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=10887071281087999934&q=ftca+veteran+wheelchair&hl=en&scisbd=2&as_sdt=4,325,326,327

Edited by Solo

This is what your denial might look like after submitting a SF-95 to the Office of the Chief Counsel(formally known as the Regional Counsel).

Your claim fails to allege a claim cognizable under the FTCA and therefore, there is no jurisdiction to consider this allegation under the FTCA. While we note that you have already filed a Notice of Disagreement (NOD) regarding this issue, we would like to inform you that information on filing benefits claims and appeals with VBA can be found at http://www.vets.gov/disability-benefits/.

Ok I really put in the admin claim today for 2.500.000. 

Worse they denied or talk to me.

Now I did a lot of looking before doing this.

Voc rehab. u can put in a tort claim against them. For injury neglect U get it. Not for a denial I understand that.

Now take your mind to the cases

the director of ch 31 has and will not purchase medical item i was granted by d.c department  ch31 which told her to provide.2 yrs ago.medical bed scooter car adaption for scooter.many other items

Before this she just held my case an wouldn't let it go to d.c ch31 department to b look at. I fought i email the director of regional office she email her an told her to release my case. I got the emails from the director to me about all this.

This like a nod they call it administrative review. She did mines and told me to appeal her decision which denied everything again. To make me wait yrs before her bull would b look at.

The regional director told her she was wrong. And send my case to dc

I fought because it is to go to dc if u get denied item or services because the director is the one who approve or denied. At regional office ch 31.

That why u ask for write denial on stuff.and don't go for there verbally denial.

This is so u get a proper review in the ch31 program.

Well after i did all that it came back to her telling her what to do with my program she refuse to do anything. She can't even close my case. Smh it been 2 yr of her just holding my services.

My injury since her doing this my mental has been rated 70%. My health has gone down. I take daily b 12 shot. I have in home care now

I did have ain't of this i had to move out my house because I had no help I stay in smaller apt. I own it now I pay rent.

Evidence this is a 24 month program. Mines has been 4yr. The case has to go to Washington to extended this long. Never done.

I can't wait to see all this

They are to keep health record in the system and reports. No one thing send to my doctor. In 4 yrs

I do not even have a counselor =report for 3yr.

This is my claim for neglect abuse of power. Injurys due to this.

I think they might have to talk to me