VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Question for recent CUErinos

Rate this question

Berta

Question

Are you sending you CUEs to 

DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS
CLAIMS INTAKE CENTER
PO BOX 4444
JANESVILLE, WI 53547-4444

or to the VARO who made the CUE? or via ebenefits?

Thanks

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

I had originally mailed my recent CUE to the VARO. About 8 days after receipt at the VARO I called Peggy to confirm and I was advised to send to Janesville. So I faxed the 23 page CUE claim last night.

I hope to see it listed in eBenefits sometime next week.

Thanks Red- I was not sure .

I want them to not only prepare a proper rating but also to apply VA OGC Pres Op 08-97 .

My packet will be almost as big as yours is-

Because most of it will be evidence they had when they rendered a 2015 decision but ever used it and I was so angry 

( this has happened on every claim I have filed) that I didnt wait to deal with them again. 

I went against my own advice here - Never Give Up.....

But after reading the  2015 decision and reviewing my notes on their phone calls to me-and my evidence,

their errors were ludicrous....and as I mentioned somewhere here the other day-

type of error could prevent any survivors from attaining DIC under the ten year 100 % SC P & T rule.

Edited by Berta

"Where to send it?" is kind of a big deal.  There have been court cases on Veterans who sent stuff to the wrong place and, of course, the VA did not forward it to the propper place.  Stuff to the CAVC has to be sent to the CAVC, but, it becomes fuzzy elsewhere:  Is this a BVA issue or VARO issue?  

Its amazing how VA seems to lose stuff when that particular piece of evidence is critical to the Vet winning his case.  

GREAT Broncovet!

I had to come here yesterday a few times to read the advice I gave others here-re: CUE.

Then I used my new word processor program to turn my March 2015 1151 HBP denial into a pdf and then I made April 2015 award 1151 HBP ( under CUE in the appellate period) into a pdf, but I had problems posting them in the CUE forum-

As soon as I get used to this new set up I will do that-To get a reversal like that in a month, means my tactic works.

It was a simple CUE under 38 CFR 4.6.