VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

RAMP

Rate this question

KC3

Question

I don't know if anyone cares but I opted into RAMP on June 12th and just hit day 45 and just checking today I discovered  it hasn't moved; still at the receiving stage. Don't know if anyone has had similar situations or not. 

Has there been any updated statistics on Supplemental and Higher level claims in RAMP that have been awarded and denied. Last good update I read was May 25th from CCK law. 

we got ramped  and raped  at abt the 90 day mark out of waco, tx.. seems they are now working at breakass speed to get to the  claims and deny   them   . ha .       really, I think they are trying to keep claims out of the Board of veterans appeals more than anything.. why, I bet it  was a directive from the head shed.  Maybe the circuit court judges arent getting enough cocktail or tee time and they complained. thats important ya know.

5 hours ago, 63SIERRA said:

really, I think they are trying to keep claims out of the Board of veterans appeals more than anything..

I agree. 
Mine was just so embarrassingly stupid that it would be a double dipped moron thing for them to let it go to the BVA.

Yes I have heard that the BVA is extremely back logged so makes good sense. My rep has informed me that I can still go to the BVA in case I am denied again which is very possible just seeing the statistics. 

off topic a bit here but a friend of mine's father in law has a purple heart and bronze star from service in Vietnam and was denied for PTST. I'll bet the VA rep who performed the C&P gets a hefty bonus. Too bad you can't go directly after the C&P examiners(legally) who belittle you and basically say you are a liar when their report comes out. Defamation of Character is what the VA does to deserving Veterans. 

well theres some  accountability now at the VA  , its amazing how folks tend to start doing thier jobs when the possibility of being terminated becomes a real possibility.

Evidently theres a selection process for vets being chosen for the ramp program that they are using.

The particular claim im involved in has been getting kicked around at the RO for close to 6 years now.

Will it be an embarrassment for this claim to show up at the board of appeals with a 6 year dickering history on it, very likely.. can the RO  be shamed, I doubt it.

after the last denial they dickered with it for almost a year, before offering the ramp program. I dont think they ever actually certified the claim to go to BOA, we filed the form 9, and waited..  we never were placed on the docket, and im sure of that because I checked. .  they kept it in a state of limbo,    to pad the numbers is my hunch. .there was no reason for them to sit on it for close to a year.   Then they pull the Ramp program out of the hat, with a 90 day adjudication target as a carrot   to keep it from going to BOA even longer.  If they can pull a third of the claims into the ramp program to avoid them going to BOA, heck, on paper. they magically just reduced  the backlog by 30 percent.   I truly hope this Ramp initiative isnt more of a  numbers washing tactic than anything else. Time shall reveal ... in fairness Ive heard good things abt ramp as well.

2 hours ago, KC3 said:

Yes I have heard that the BVA is extremely back logged so makes good sense. My rep has informed me that I can still go to the BVA in case I am denied again which is very possible just seeing the statistics. 

off topic a bit here but a friend of mine's father in law has a purple heart and bronze star from service in Vietnam and was denied for PTST. I'll bet the VA rep who performed the C&P gets a hefty bonus. Too bad you can't go directly after the C&P examiners(legally) who belittle you and basically say you are a liar when their report comes out. Defamation of Character is what the VA does to deserving Veterans. 

these examiners ALL work for the va.. There is no way there cannot be a conflict of interest. When the C,P examiner looks at your file, and sees that you were denied before, what do u think there inclination will be.. will it be to go against the VA and say , you were wrong? HIGHLY UNLIKELY'

Let me tell u a story.

back when I was getting CP exams, there was a doctor CHOW in texas that screwed up my exams royally. I was able to get another exam due to it. When I went to the next examiner, who was a veteran from the Philippines, he was there when Mc Arthur was there, lived it, very nice Dr. He told me, it dont matter if u served one day or 3 decades, we all raised our hands and made the sacrifice he was very grateful that american soldier helped his country,  he recalled when MCarthur said.. .   " i SHALL RETURN", and so happy when he did return to save what was left of his country..  I  could tell he was a great man. and had been thru alot.. I could see this mans charecter and constitution in his eyes.  . He told me that good old Dr Chow had the highest rating in thier sector amongst CP docs. They are in a local network. He told me this doctor was well known for screwing the veterans. It seems like the doctors share a building, and  work on the VA stuff part time.. This doctor would not even interact with the other doctors in the facility   he wouldnt even allow them in his office to bullshit.. . At my CP appts, he refused to even shake my hand. This Dr CHOW, in my opinion couldnt care less abt veterans, and was more concerned abt getting a fat check and high rating from the VA likely a bonus as well. This particular Dr is in central texas, and if you get scheduled with him, your likely going to get the short end of the stick is my personal opinion.   I was kind of surprized that the kind DR was telling me all of this stuff abt his  fellow DR but I had kind of figured it out anyway.

The veterans should be able to choose who does thier exams, because the current system is rigged against the veteran.

so think abt it, the CP docs have 2 incentives to screw you, one they get paid by the VA

2    If they get rated and ranked for " performance"   you can bet your lucky marble they get bonuses. so you tell me.

is this system fair, when they get no positive mojo for helping a veteran?

Fairness in this system is an IMPOSSIBILITY!!!!

This system needs to be challenged in the courts  because it is a scam.