VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

RAMP

Rate this question

KC3

Question

I don't know if anyone cares but I opted into RAMP on June 12th and just hit day 45 and just checking today I discovered  it hasn't moved; still at the receiving stage. Don't know if anyone has had similar situations or not. 

Has there been any updated statistics on Supplemental and Higher level claims in RAMP that have been awarded and denied. Last good update I read was May 25th from CCK law. 

I agree 100%. In April of 2015 I had a C&P exam(rescheduled 3 times) with a regular family practice doctor. Nice as heck, said he agreed with everything in my records. He did not take my SMR in to account. He stated that there were not any complaints of migraines in service(less likely than not) and it is in my SMR in black and white. Every time I brought up my SMR and time in service he would cut me off.

I don't think it would be proper to post his name here. Anyhow I got a IMO from a board certified neurologist and 4 buddy letters plus 3 letters from people in the civilian world that attest to my affliction to show continuity/symptomology since service. A great paper trail of medical records as well. WE will see what happens. I have put it in God's hands. 

11 minutes ago, KC3 said:

I agree 100%. In April of 2015 I had a C&P exam(rescheduled 3 times) with a regular family practice doctor. Nice as heck, said he agreed with everything in my records. He did not take my SMR in to account. He stated that there were not any complaints of migraines in service(less likely than not) and it is in my SMR in black and white. Every time I brought up my SMR and time in service he would cut me off.

I don't think it would be proper to post his name here. Anyhow I got a IMO from a board certified neurologist and 4 buddy letters plus 3 letters from people in the civilian world that attest to my affliction to show continuity/symptomology since service. A great paper trail of medical records as well. WE will see what happens. I have put it in God's hands. 

either they are blatantly screwing veterans over, or it doesnt require very much gray matter between the ears to get a medical license.  sometimes I wonder.   dont they know were going to follow up on thier reports? or do they all assume were dumb asses because  we were GIs. some of the most intelligent folks ive ever met are vets.

heres an old standby CP examiners use.

ok the format on the form will have a question then underneath the same  a box to check/

example.

Does the scar the veteran has become painful ?     YES

check the box that applies.. is the scar painful.. AND THEY CHECK THE BOX THAT SAYS NO!!!

ok, so when this form is fed into the machine, the boxes that are checked is what the M21 system sees.

THE BOX THAT IS CHECKED IS WHAT COUNTS!!!!

Ive caught this trick on several exams Ive had, and called them on it. I got a new exams  due to this. AND won.

Ive actually had 3 different exams for one condition due to catching " mistakes" made on CP  exams.
READ them carefully and be sure the boxes checked   are in agreement with what was said!!!!

On 7/28/2018 at 1:32 PM, 63SIERRA said:

heres an old standby CP examiners use.

ok the format on the form will have a question then underneath the same  a box to check/

example.

Does the scar the veteran has become painful ?     YES

check the box that applies.. is the scar painful.. AND THEY CHECK THE BOX THAT SAYS NO!!!

ok, so when this form is fed into the machine, the boxes that are checked is what the M21 system sees.

THE BOX THAT IS CHECKED IS WHAT COUNTS!!!!

Ive caught this trick on several exams Ive had, and called them on it. I got a new exams  due to this. AND won.

Ive actually had 3 different exams for one condition due to catching " mistakes" made on CP  exams.
READ them carefully and be sure the boxes checked   are in agreement with what was said!!!!

I'll keep that in mind. Thanks 

Could I have demanded another C&P right away for this guy not taking my SMR into consideration. It was in April of 2015 and I put in a NOD and just went into RAMP 47 days ago. 

no you cant demand anything, its thier sandbox and toys.. you must coheres   them.. Lol