VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

RAMP

Rate this question

KC3

Question

I don't know if anyone cares but I opted into RAMP on June 12th and just hit day 45 and just checking today I discovered  it hasn't moved; still at the receiving stage. Don't know if anyone has had similar situations or not. 

Has there been any updated statistics on Supplemental and Higher level claims in RAMP that have been awarded and denied. Last good update I read was May 25th from CCK law. 

haha, yes I know.. being patient in as system designed to stall is very hard.     yesterday I saw on the news that it can takeas little as  abt 5 months to make someone who is a migrant, to become a citizen of the US. Yet the US govt finds it ok for veterans to wait 3,5.10 years to get thier claims done. It is not a priority. When the govt wants to get things done fast. they surely can move fast.  If there were no money or benefits involved there would be NO backlog. The RO would be like the maytag man commercials.

Sometimes whether or not you get service connected has little to do with your claims, the numbers of vets service connected are throttled. I think its an attrition thing, when a vet dies, a comp slot opens. The GAO tracks the money being spent. There are budgets within the govt that do not even have to report thier expenditures and every year, the GAO cannot acct for all or even most of the money spent. There are black budget programs that spend millions without accounting for it. There are MANY who have thier hands in the pot.  I believe alot of the money that is supposed to be spent at the VA on veterans get squandered by organizations that have no connection with helping vets at all yet that money gets taken out of our piggy bank.

Its a free for all of fraud waste and abuse.