VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

In RAMP for 146 days; no decision yet.

Rate this question

CA84VET

Question

Anyone out there know if this is common?  VA received my RAMP form on March 13 via early invitation.  Decisions were to be by 125 days, I'm at 146 days.  Anybody else taken this long?  Three weeks over the promised 125 days.  Don't know what to do now to get a response. Can anybody help?  PEGGY gives the boiler plate response and vets.gov has same info.

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I am at day 64 with my estimated completion date moved from Dec. 4th to Dec. 13th. I am not near as far as you though. Good Luck my fellow Veteran. 

What was the response from the white house hotline?  You say you didnt call them?  Ok, you dont have to take my advice, ever, but please dont blame me when I give advice, you dont follow it, and then you dont get the result you want.  

Please dont take this as criticism...you are free to follow or not follow any of the advice here.  If its any consolation, the reason I know this is experience.  The experienced pro's told me, for example, to order a copy of my cfile. (many years ago)  I didnt want to do that step, and didnt for a long time.  When I finally did take their advice, and ordered my cfile, I found treasures that helped me win at least some more benefits, 3 times.  My regret is not taking that advice way earlier.  I wasted a lot of time...fishing blind...until I got a fish finder (my cfile) and it shows "exactly" where the fish are, so I "go to the fish", and am way more likely to catch them.  

You can also send an IRIS email and wait for their response.  

Finally, yes, you can ask your representative who has more accurate and up to date information through VBMS, assuming your rep has jumped through the hoops for  access to VBMS.  

Edited by broncovet