VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Bump to 100% P&T in 8 days from C&P review

Rate this question

GeekySquid

Question

Hey all just want to share what I think of is good news, even though I still have to sit and wait.

On 8//16/2018 I had a C&P review for my PTSD which was 70% with 10% Tinnitus rating. I was initially rated in 2013 and I had made no requests for adjustments. VA just mandated this C&P.

Today, 8/24/2018 ebenefits was up and down all day so I could not really read anything on my statuses until 6 pm PST.

I went in and I am, according to ebenefits, at 100% and in the letters I see my rating is P&T.

I am over the moon. This RO must be the rocket docket or the QTC doc really wrote a solid case for the bump. or both.

Either way I am now in the "watch the mailbox" phase since I won't believe it until i either get paid or the packet arrives.

Thanks for all the input from everyone on other posts and my rambling questions.

100 on ebenefits.jpg

• Answers 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, Navy04 said:

Vets climb that Mountain of Crap they call the VA

@Navy04

Thanks.

Found out the packet was mailed on 8/27 minimum of 10 days to get it (snail mail from the VARO to my home takes on average 12 days and I don't know why) so I called my Amer Legion rep in the VARO building and they were able to get me a copy of the AB8 letter.

Now have the very odd C&P for ED on 8/31 even though SMR and VA med records are clear on it being tied to SC conditions.

Then have med appts for issues with my ankles, back and achilles tendons that are documented in my SMR and over time since then but not at VAMC.

I hope this new VAMC will actually treat what I tell them is wrong, my last one just ignored my requests to be treated for these and other things.