VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

VA always prolongs the inevitable

Rate this topic

On 8/31/2018 at 3:27 PM, Buck52 said:

Great post Alex,

It takes a man now days to admit his mistakes & were all not perfect and subject to make mistakes no matter how large or small...this one is just a small mistake  and really no problem, you outline the SMC (t) very well  just getting a little to far into it with two separate SMC's .

I think we all knew it as Eli mention the criteria as separate with being permanent and not Temporary.

I appreciate Eli taking the time to research all this about the Appropriate SMC and just how the TBI is look at with the VA.

Alex I never ever doubt your expertise  & God Forbid if I ever file a claim  rather EED or my condition gets worse and I am in need of some of these higher Tier of SMC's  I certainly want you as my Rep..so if &  when this time comes  you be ready...:wink:

Great job Great information by you both.

And allow me to thank you all with the knowledge I’ve gained. So I finally got a decision letter from the RO they are sorry for the inconvenience of sending me to the aid and attendance exam which I attended but then state we are discontinued your decision when we saw your withdrawal due to your concerns of prolonging your appeal. If your withdrawal was a mistake notify us within 30 days by reopen a claim for SMC so which is what I did on 9/11. They really will not just give you what you earned by the goodness of their  heart unless you know what it is that you've  earned.... “knowledge is power learn what you can from HADIT it’s been a life saver and changer” ME 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic